• Warning

by  • March 28, 2016 • * Safe for Work *, Positive Vibes • 9 Comments

This weekend I personally learned that LINS can be very dangerous for the delusional.

I typically never am and just come here occasionally to break up my computer work – write and read about love and personality types. True love, lost love, delusional love, obsessive love, karmic love, abusive love. Narcissists, Sociopaths, Empaths, Normal People. It can all be pretty interesting and entertaining.

However, last weekend I let delusion set in when I convinced mysefl a letter was for me. And in that letter someone I cherished wished death upon me. And it broke my heart – hence the reason I could not sleep.

Anyways just some words of advice, if you are not emotionally stable – stay off LINS. It is not healthy for you at all and will only prolong your illness. That and never wish death upon anyone, especially someone you love. That is just not nice, nor Christian.

On a side note I do have a sneaking suspicion that there are occasionally a few lost lovers that do actually know each others voice well enough to occasionally connect ‘anonymously.’ Whether that ever goes anywhere further – who knows.

9 Responses to Warning

1. Snakedad
      March 29, 2016 at 12:20 am

Yup. Can’t agree with you more. I put my mind through total hell on here once, thinking someone was writing to me.

I still don’t know why I keep coming back. A hopeless glimmer of hope perhaps?

2. I never wished death upon anyone except her ex...
      March 29, 2016 at 11:38 am

And that’s only because he threatened to kill me…

3. Reader
      March 29, 2016 at 7:21 pm

You here to judge people? Or vent?
      I am starting to feel, that, this site should cut out the comments section, completely. Then there will be less judgement.
      As for emotions, no one can help that and really who is all that stable, overrated. Oh and , wishing death upon someone :/ πŸ™‚
      I think il let God judge, since you are so…Christian.
      Well Im not πŸ™‚ a Christian I mean.. hah. But yes am a believer of the Almighty and as long as I know THE judge saw right through every trauma and detail and feeling il be happy with that.

I wish he “only wished” me dead rather than almost kill me.
      So keep at your computer work . I really find myself wound up at this. But now ive “vented” im all good.

Wish you a good day ! Oh theres many sites to read alike this one without the “psychoanalytical” need for obs.

“Letters ill never send” —- Annonymous site .
      Please keep in mind what the site is for.

4. Reader
      March 29, 2016 at 7:26 pm

One more thing, if you couldn’t sleep because of one letter which most likely and 99.9 1/2 % was not written to you , imagine the person who had reason to wish someone dead. Of course, it wasnt nice.
      But it was honest. In fact I reckon getting that out of the system helped. Because now I wish him a very long life. πŸ™‚

5. I may have got this one wrong
      March 30, 2016 at 10:45 am

Perhaps the only way to turn your dreams into reality is to understand that your reality is the delusion.

6. @reader
      March 31, 2016 at 6:30 am

God I love you so much!

I was just sharing my experience because it was an interesting one. Was it not?

And from what I can tell there are a lot of people on the site that could use that advice.. I also wrote this post because I was trying to write the experience off as a delusion myself and forget about it. But you know I can’t do that – because it did happen. LINS can be whatever you want it to be. To me it has always been like a healing journal where I can write whatever I want. In hindsight it was a horrible idea to use a public forum for my innermost thoughts. This website is what fucked us up. The BIG what if it created for us? And I am sincerely sorry, as I believe I was probably the one to write the first letter that started the Universe to conspire.

So don’t give me your 99.9 1/2% unlikely number. How stupid do you think I am? It was not just one letter but a series of letters over several years, that climaxed on a date that I did not even understand the importance of till after the fact. I still don’t think I understand the full significance of the date for you, aside that initial connection 2 years ago?

And don’t feel bad about the wishing death part. In all honesty, I should understand that better than anyone. Literally. I wished death upon you one time too, because after a while having someone inside of you that just won’t ever leave – is sometimes unbearable. When I first moved away I used to always where a rubber band on my wrist and I would snap it really hard whenever thoughts of you came up. This seemed to help for a while. Till it didn’t.

You got any ideas? Maybe it was simply because we never really had any closure. Or maybe it is something we should not even try to fight. Something bigger at play. Maybe it is true love.

7. @reader
      March 31, 2016 at 6:35 am

And oh yah. I felt the wave of peace wash over your body and mind – when you read the second message.

8. @reader
      March 31, 2016 at 8:46 am

As for the Christian part. Something tells me that might change. You see Gods children are all around us, even if they don’t know it yet. And they often cross paths in life to teach each other valuable lessons – sometimes even ‘save’ one another.

9. @reader
      March 31, 2016 at 12:09 pm

I think I might understand the date now. I am not positive but I know that first night we really hung out played beer pong and kissed was 7 years ago around that time. 7 is my favorite number too!

Dear God, how blind have I been?

You might be the sweetest, gentlest, most caring soul ever. How could you wait for me so long for me to figure this all out?