• 8 Responses to This is us 0:00

1. when
      March 28, 2016 at 11:19 am

Everything seems alike life becomes difficult to choose what is meant for and what is not.I am scared to get drown in illusive waves can’t really put into words how it feels when heart wants something dearly ,whole body wants to move,faith push you through but you can’t step forward as in mind the hammering sound becomes louder how to cope if the feet is on wrong road.It hurts bad want sometime to get the mist clear ..now I find myself in muddy waters nothing clear ..the thing that I knew like the back of my hand seems blur I lost my shine fear to believe what eyes see..am hurting deep help me out to free myself from the clutches of demons..make me see the clear sky am scared to get mislead.Save me if you feel my beat..

2. Reply
      March 28, 2016 at 2:17 pm

I wanna believe this is you so badly but I dont wanna be delusional.. I also don’t know what 0:00 represents..
      Please give me some clarity.

3. @Reply
      March 29, 2016 at 10:03 am

They cry out that’s for sue & the only person who can save them is themselves and that’s no delusion. Their use of words draws you in when they should be forthright & honest with you not whatever they’re playing at? Sorry I had to say it for its wrong! It can mean the end or like you I see it as infinity the double zeros? Or one soul is 0: & the other 00

4. @reply
      March 29, 2016 at 10:04 am

Sorry Author I was referring to the cement “When” not you

5. .
      March 29, 2016 at 12:45 pm

🙁

6. Reader
      March 30, 2016 at 2:39 pm

I can guarantee one thing.
      The person who “originally” gave meaning to 00:00 is not the author of this post. However, we all have a purpose in life, am so glad to see this escalating 🙂

7. @reader
      March 31, 2016 at 12:13 pm

Not everything revolves around you.

8. Reader
      April 1, 2016 at 3:19 pm

Actually, in this instance I think you’ll find that it does. Wink