• Please, Please Let Me Go

by  • March 27, 2016 • * Safe for Work *, Closure • 17 Comments

I don’t want contact from you, please go away. It should be obvious, but you still will not go away. I don’t want to be mean anymore. Please just live your life, and move on, Please!

17 Responses to Please, Please Let Me Go

1. me
      March 27, 2016 at 6:18 pm

I can’t help but assume this is mine! OK you have your wish! I will stop. All I want is you happy. I would have been gone long ago if you would have been clear about it. Goodbye

2. me
      March 27, 2016 at 6:19 pm

Consider yourself set free butterfly! I am letting go. I know this was for me. I will cut all contact.

3. @author
      March 28, 2016 at 4:04 am

Some advice, even though you did not ask for it.
      A dear… or from… might help you get through if you do believe that the person will read this.
      If you do not think that they will and you ‘don’t want to be mean’ maybe you should talk to them. I do not mean on here or via whatever technology based communication you usually use.
      Some words can only be understood when you hear and see them.
      Good luck

4. hey author
      March 28, 2016 at 3:38 pm

plz do all us brokenhearted a favor and give us your initials,
      or birth year or something,
      i can imagine for many and myself feeling also a sadness,
      and a hope that i am not the unwanted monster,
      that u speak of

5. Haha
      March 28, 2016 at 4:34 pm

Hes writing to himself . Again !
      My Gawd.

6. @Good luck from @author
      March 28, 2016 at 9:53 pm

I did tell this person, also in detail in a letter. Tried to be as firm and kind as anyone could, in a difficult situation like ours. Unfortunately the silent treatment after the fact isn’t working. I am really trying to move forward for me and me only. It’s difficult when you don’t expect any more contact, after what was stated, it takes me back to a dark hole again. Climbing out everytime so I get out. Thank you though for the advice.

7. Is this for me?
      March 29, 2016 at 10:04 pm

As I will honour what you’ve asked if you say it is for me?

8. @Author
      March 30, 2016 at 10:09 am

Your situation sounds confusing or difficult as you put it.
      As in a pen and paper letter??
      Some plans don’t always work out how you imagined.
      Sorry it is not my place to say this but when I read your words there seem to be two contrasting/conflicting ideas, self protection and care for them; ours, firm and kind, expect, me and only me. Some words could have been used instead or simply missed out, it would still have made sense.
      To this I will ask two things both of which are rhetorical.
      What do you really want the outcome to be? Why does it take you back and hurt so much?
      Just think about it.
      I have been where you are. I was nice too, it didn’t work, they were sweet and understood more than I ever gave them credit but in the end I had to say it how it was. Blunt. If you take this path though be aware this is no turning back, no condolences. You should be sure you want nothing to do with them now and forever. As I said before if messages don’t work sometimes face to face is the best way. If however you are even slightly unsure may I suggest that you consider why these event and this contact hurts you so much. I will use a different example now, maybe it can help you work it out. I would never tell a soul in the real world but personally, it scared me because the thought of someone giving me unconditional love was inconceivable, how could they after friends, family and lovers have just left!! It hurt because I thought I would not be good enough for their normal life or be able to reciprocate fully, so I walked away, to move forward for me and only me. Although In all honesty deep down I know that they would be what is best for me in the long run, as they would not just leave or purposefully hurt me. I admit to not being able to take this path yet, i’m too used to the darkness, but maybe you are.
      SHIT, this is far more than I was expecting to write, apologises.
      Author be aware this is not necessarily advise just some stories that may open up some new ideas about how you could proceed.
      Whatever you decide
      Good luck

9. Continued
      March 30, 2016 at 12:45 pm

In an attempt to give a firm reply please don’t mistake unconditional love for the that fairy tale love of adolescence, I realised there could have been some confusion.
      I speak of unconditional care / thought.
      As you would try to give your kids or sister/brothers or best friend or that your parents and grandparents try to give to you.
      Granted its not all plain sailing but it doesn’t matter in the end you know they will always be there in some capacity.

Best wishes

10. @David from author
      March 30, 2016 at 6:26 pm

No, this is not you, do not know a David.

11. @Good luck from author
      March 30, 2016 at 6:31 pm

Thank you very much for the words of wisdom. Unfortunately in this case it was a forbidden love, that should have never came to life. In time a possible friendship may occur down the road. But our situation the best is to just let it be. 🙁

12. Hmmm
      March 31, 2016 at 12:43 am

I would hate for my person to think I wrote this. I hope they wouldn’t but I also know how past disappointments and let downs can make you question everything. Put me to the test, anytime…then you will realise when I am ‘there for you’ it is because I genuinely care. I really do.

13. @@author/continued
      April 1, 2016 at 4:03 am

I’m not quite following, so are you saying you let someone go who was offering unconditional love in the friendship/family way and they’re not a untrustworthy psycho or anything? It’s just because you felt not good enough? If so I wish I could reach through the screen and shake you and say…why? I would love nothing more than to have someone I just knew was always going to be there to offer unconditional love and support when I needed it.

14. @hmm @continued
      April 1, 2016 at 2:21 pm

I a appreciate what you are saying but when I say forbidden love it is forbidden two people who came across loving each other and in this life but aren’t meant to be for apparent reasons. Being committed to another person that’s all I’m going to say and to this point. Thank you though for all of your words and kind gestures it is truly appreciated.

15. @author
      April 6, 2016 at 5:41 pm

So, you write this letter of plead on an anonymous site? Pleading with the person I assume is not here? To leave you alone?
      From an expert analysis :

A situation occurred
      Two people met
      It cannot be?
      You are here, they aren’t
      And you are telling them to move on?
      How do you know he is going to read this? Or is this just a “letter of the moment”?
      From reading the comments above , it seems more likely , sadly, that you have not moved on nothing contrary to that.
      Also agree with a comment above , there is a lot of contradiction, conflict in your words. Are you protecting yourself?
      Its almost as if you are holding the persons hand , telling them to let go.
      How about you let go?
      Save any further pain, for I am sure there is collateral damage here.

From a personal point and experience, people dont always hold on because of love.
      There is something not quite right here. Are you the guily party or they? Or none?

You don’t have to take this on board at all nor answer the questions stated. Just thought I’d meddle a little and perhaps put your thinking cap on for you.

Maybe if you let go.
      You’d realise you are holding onto nothing. Good luck, I feel you are going to need it.

16. Mind Games
      April 7, 2016 at 7:10 am

Sadly, the author of this letter appears to be one of those types who on purpose and consciously posts a vague message, void of any intitals, clues etc whatsoever (yet so easy to do) and is therefore carrying on with a guessing game, uncaringly creating confusion and unhappiness for even more people, because anyone on here has some hurt or pain or loss they are trying to deal with.

This is rather narcissistic and sadly successful in its approach, as the author is now receiving a whole lot of attention from even more people, something that a narcissist craves and needs in order to feel worthy and alive. I would not be at all surprised if the author’s message/behavior toward his/her person is just as vague and unclear, thereby cruelly denying this person proper closure. It’s called passive aggressive. Classic narcissistic behavior, awful people. Best to stay away from them.

I pity the person involved with the author.

Unless of course this letter was written by ‘MIRANDA’ to A ….

17. @ @Author
      April 7, 2016 at 8:18 am

Thank you for now I see it was me who you wrote this for? Was it not? It sounds like it & I’m happy that you have & with reading your words there sounds to me like these’s more to you story & that’s yours alone for I don’t wish to know so I can keep the memories of you says biased me, as this now no one will retire from hear permanently. I truly wish you the very best in your journey as thats who I am for I have always put others first. It means much to me you saying this & now I’m at peace as I turn the light off.