• 11 Responses to I’m hurt but I can’t stop.

1. 786M
      March 20, 2016 at 12:12 pm

A bit of honesty with you and yourself and God , if you believe in one and maybe just maybe you get that question answered.
      “Why?” Is a stupid question. “Why me?” Not so.
      So sit with yourself. Ask yourself what was the intention and why it got where it did, a bit of karma?

2. we hurt each other
      March 20, 2016 at 1:59 pm

And i’m sorry for my wrongs,
      I am still hurting too,
      I miss her more than ever.
      Time to reconcile and forgive each other?
      I don’t know your story but i know,
      the pain runs deep. Oh i wish to reconcile,
      with a special lady who i miss so fucking much πŸ™

Whoever u are, i wish u all the best.
      Keep your head up πŸ™‚

3. author
      March 20, 2016 at 8:47 pm

You hurt me. Your not the only one hurt. You walked away not me.

4. Forgive
      March 21, 2016 at 8:13 pm

You have to ask yourself if the pain caused was intentional or dishonest. If your heart tells you it was, then forget this person, they never loved you. If your heart tells you it was not intentional then forgive. People often meet at the wrong time in life, when one or the other is not ready for the relationship. Subconsciously the one that is not ready will push away, causing the other pain. But if they truly loved you they could never purposely hurt you or lie to you.

5. 786M
      March 22, 2016 at 7:46 pm

“But if they truly loved you , they could never purposely hurt you or “lie”? To you?
      When people believe that the person they love wouldnt hurt them, then they actually do. It causes damage , irreversible damage.

Some kind of “hurt” … can only be done by purpose.
      Else its a question…did it hurt ? Or did it not?
      People everyone ia different.

People wishing to reconcile with anyone for any reason must be ready for honesty and acknowledgment.

@author maybe stop playing the victim here ye?

6. As Real As I Can Be
      March 23, 2016 at 11:49 am

I’m being honest & trying to recollect for I saw it differently then. I was the reason why it came to a head for I was erratic because I wasn’t looking after my health as I should have & now am. I see so clearly what I’ve done & everyone may laugh at me & I likely deserve to be laughed at. My mind has been so clouded from lack of sleep for months. It’s only been lately I’ve realised this because I’ve made a lifestyle change. No more stupid crazy hours at work, daily routines, five meals a day with you know what is vital to me, not throwing myself relentlessly into too much physical activity. It’s how I cope with heartache & where does it get me? Where I am now. So far away from you & I’m the luckiest Man in the world for you are still here? By a thread if I’m not mistaken. I don’t have any expectations for I’ve inadvertently hurt the One I love. I’m sorry for how I’ve hurt you emotionally. I do have a conscious & I’m not “confused, delusional, or have disorders”. Yes I’m borderline on one disorder & I’ve known that since I was a child as I was independently tested then too. I’ve had myself tested again by two sources because I started to believe maybe I was crazy. Sometimes I wish I had average IQ. You’ll laugh if I told you mine. That’s why I’m changing my career this year for I’m taking the easy life & you have awoken what I’ve needed to do for some time. I put Love first & that won’t change, it’ll be equal in my aspirations/goals. Yes I’ve written here to long for it was an outlet to vent nothing more. I’m sorry to all those I’ve offended. The majority of the time it was positive & many appreciated it including Peter:) It has been similar to an addiction. I’m getting better & writing like this is one step closer. There I’ve said what I’ve wanted to get of my chest for so long.
      I don’t even have to sign this its that obvious!

P.S. I sincerely apologise Peter C for I’ve wronged you when you’ve been stalwart in how you’ve been such a kind & empathetic soul who aside from being more than qualified have helped so many people. I’m sorry. The world needs more healers like you. You were right many a time. I stand corrected.

7. D?
      March 25, 2016 at 2:35 pm

where do we go from here?
      P.S
      It is not too far…
      But the thread wears thin
      Not for you but for this place
      Please
      I admit …

8. Yes it's me.
      March 26, 2016 at 1:19 am

To come together & see each other would be nice? Wouldn’t you agree? If it is you then how come when you said you contacted me? I didn’t receive any text or call? I agree the thread wears thin as time goes on. Name a place & time & I shall be there? If you want me to take the lead it would be coffee at a cafe come high noon not far from that special place?

P.S. And to allay my fears here you are?

9. &I admit
      March 28, 2016 at 7:43 am

If it’s really you? Will you admit to whom I’m speaking to? Am I wrong to confirm its really you? Can you or are you able to say this?

10. Peter C
      March 28, 2016 at 6:28 pm

@As Real As I Can Be

It takes a lot of strength to write what you have written. If your mind was clouded before, your note above is clear and touching. We are all human, we all struggle, and much of the struggle is hidden from others. They judge by externalities, but if they could see what is inside they would weep.

And ps – thanks for the nice callout! πŸ™‚

Peter

11. Thank you Peter
      March 29, 2016 at 10:34 am

The Icecream Emperor. I’ll have Cinnamon & Ginger icecream please;) an unusual yet delightful taste. Why I said that I don’t know lol.

Before I depart yes your right as I’ve lived a life many only dream of, for me people don’t realise how good a normal decent honest life is. I’ve practically been there done that. I even nearly slipped a few weekends ago as I was enticed to my past. Being taken to have a bespoke suit adjusted & then onto a Learjet for the weekend all paid for didn’t interest me one bit. I’m glad I didn’t for I would have walked the wrong path of righteousness. I’ve done it all & before I was 25. Many many years ago & we all have pasts & yes I believe in karma & I’ve paid my past dues. People can & do change for the better permanent. We have to want to. Still messed up once more in love lol. Thank you Peter for more than you’ll ever know as this site was my place to vent for my own therapy. I take my hat off to you & may you & the enlightened smile & shine brighter than the light emitted from a super nova. Pure & rare. Bless your cotton socks:)

David