• what is gone is gone

by  • March 7, 2016 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 12 Comments

Delusion, reality, whatever. In the end it doesn’t make a difference.

12 Responses to what is gone is gone

1. Peter C
      March 7, 2016 at 3:56 pm

I suppose, but… sure it does! Meaning may not be inherent in life, but everyone can create a meaningful life. Reality is different than we think, and more wonderful, and delusions are more damaging than we know. Making the distinction between the two will make a difference, and acting on the distinction creates personal growth.

2. Your Right
      March 7, 2016 at 7:09 pm

Your good I’ve got to give you that lol….For whoever said this doesn’t know the meaning of the word love. Thrre’s can be no other reason.

3. Pessimistic attitude...
      March 8, 2016 at 6:02 am

You need to realize that you can always change things but it takes effort. All the good things in life aren’t going to be just handed to you or spoon fed to you.

4. Optimistic
      March 8, 2016 at 1:42 pm

I was taught to say nothing if you can’t say anything nice.

5. @commenters
      March 8, 2016 at 2:34 pm

This is not meant as generalization of my personal experience. I’m sorry to inform you that your advice does not apply.

6. @Optimistic
      March 9, 2016 at 12:35 am

Thank you. This is polite. I like honesty though.

7. @@optimistic
      March 9, 2016 at 6:14 pm

Alas I already did. “Your Right”… That’s why I come here to say how I feel for in reality when I speak the truth to them they don’t want to hear it.?

8. Optimist/Nihilist
      March 10, 2016 at 12:34 pm

When I read these words
      They sound familiar
      They are very true
      My words to you
      Who has said this to me
      I understand all you said
      Each word
      A cut into my heart.

9. @optimist/nihilist
      March 17, 2016 at 2:15 pm

I had to laugh for what you’ve said is untrue as I’m very loyal. How many people can you call upon right this second not including family? Can you say the same? I’m optimistic not pesimistic! Oh you make me laugh. I’ve heard enough more than enough to know when to trust what is true & false. Oh I know it’s you with your words of wisdom hiding again…….how many times repeatedly did you cut my heart dare I ask? Carry on don’t mind me for your words are just that. Sad it is yet tomorrow is a new day!

10. None of the above
      March 19, 2016 at 4:27 am

Dear Author,
      This is not advice as I can see that is not why you are here.
      I have come to a similar conclusion recently, although it varies a little….what do you think? do you agree or have you locked and barred the door and already thrown out the key?

What is gone is gone.
      Delusion, reality, whatever.
      It’s makes no difference now.
      What is done is done
      But the end is unforeseeable.
      No matter how much you feel in control.
      It may yet make a difference once more.
      Granted what is gone is gone and what has been done has been done.
      But we all know that the future is of course obvious with hindsight.

F

Also are you saying that “optimist/nihilist” is the one who cut your heart?

11. @none
      March 20, 2016 at 11:42 pm

I’m not in control, I just accept. Idk what’s going on here.

12. @@none
      March 23, 2016 at 6:25 am

I’m not sure anyone knows what is really going on here….
      Acceptance 🙂