• Mighty Love

always
    you are at my side
    no need for words
    or explanations
    all has been said
    many times
    as we gaze into each other’s eyes
    the drawbridge to our souls
    lowered just for you and me
    Our hearts conjoined forever
    for all eternity, not by choice
    But by fate, chance and destiny
    Alignment of the stars
    Impossible
    for to be separated
    by mighty powers
    out of our control
    or etiquette, the book of rules
    with devotion we serve
    the masters of our universe for now
    the keepers of just our
    blood flesh and bones
    please remember
    Always and forever
    A beautiful heart is a free heart
    Indestructible mighty love
    does not need any conditions
    Never did, not does, never will
    if it’s true love
    mates of soul
    minds alike
    that’s all it needs
    a heart of poetry
    a heart of dance
    Void of gravity we float, this love
    It was decided not by us, that it
    will last for all eternity,
    the pure heart knows
    … it cannot lie
    Only speak truth
    Please don’t be lonely
    This makes me sad
    I smile at you
    Let fly my loving wishes
    to all that’s big and small
    and everything around you
    You are very loved
    And you have my heart
    You always had
    But you know that …

6 Responses to Mighty Love

1. Pfft!!
      March 1, 2016 at 3:54 pm

Absolutely Beautiful words in reply to ‘hopefully’ but what a fucking waste… why not just talk them and tell them this in real life?? don’t play silly little mind games here. That’s / this is what makes people sad and lonely; Someone writes a letter and the next day someone seemingly writes a reply. What a complete mind fuck! Good luck with that!

2. Oh
      March 1, 2016 at 10:08 pm

So beautiful ??

3. This is what I learnt from them.
      March 4, 2016 at 1:41 am

Words without the corresponding actions to prove what we say is true are hollow & it’s sugar coating the truth which is the opposite to the beautiful heartfelt words I admit are spoken with a form of love not real love for talking here is delusional & playing with someone’s feelings for the clues I see mean nothing without a signature. When people wrote letters on paper it was etiquette to sign your name. Personally I never gave up & if you read this one day this is because you alone have done wanted this. I have no malice or anger & say this with the love that Is me. I played my part & wronged you when upset yet I did something about it & I hope you did too not that I’ll ever know. I never once gave up loving you & my self made prisoner in transit not knowing if he’s guilty or innocent for Ive awaited your judgement for I believed this real & sadly though the prison truck doors remain open I sit here awaiting my own verdict. I was never guilty & yet I feel handed down my sentence. Call it graphic? Are yours not too? I sit in the electric chair as you pour the water to ensure my impending death is final. That is how much I grieve losing the woman I love. Pull that switch for I will not look away as I promised you to the ends of time my flame is yours. I’m losing/lost what I hold dearest. My theatric death is a promise for I’m not going to be delusional.

PS anyone is more than welcome to comment bar Peter C. Seriously sometimes for all you good your wrong & all your genuine believes which I do agree on most of the time yet sometimes I hope you realise your views are detrimental. We didn’t ring you at you desk for your opinion which you say your day job is. So just this once dont answer this call. For you don’t know the whole story & never will.

LINS

4. Author
      March 6, 2016 at 10:00 am

Dear This is What I Learnt From Them!

Thank you for your kind comment on my poem, I have read and re-read your words with the great care.

Please know that I DO NOT CONDONE the death penalty, finding it inhumane and also, for the possibilty that just one person can be condemned yet is innocent. A terrifying thought.

Obviously you are not guilty of anything, except having a heart that can love with great strenght and sincerety. Since you claim it was me who sentenced you, in my power as Author I will now grant you a last minute pardon and clemency!

You are free to go, however there is one condition, which is for you to use your free time wisely and look for another women to love, one who will appreciate rather than hurt you.

Now go and enjoy life!

5. Author
      March 6, 2016 at 10:21 am

Dear This is What I Learnt From Them!

Forgot to say that I do not believe you to be this person who inspired me to write this poem …

But I am sending you love anyway!

6. Masters of Our Own Destiny
      March 7, 2016 at 11:54 pm

The use of certain words drew my attention & as pffft explained in no uncertain terms they are right & it’s too late for their judgement was handed down before my case was even heard. You have no right to says conditions for love is meant to be unconditionall. Oh I shall indeed live again that is a given for yes your right why do I wish to be with someone who hurt me like no other! I will not trust a woman like so EVER again & can see why men become like they do when they give their all & they wonder why some men then snap. Luckily I’m not one of them.