• Always

by  • February 25, 2016 • * Safe for Work *, Love - Pure and Simple • 7 Comments

I have a secret wish and I wish to share with you but don’t be surprised to hear the crazy wish .You know me so I know you will understand the craziness that’s within..
    You know I don’t wish you to be mine ,neither I want to give a name to our relationship I don’t want to be normal I want to preserve the extra ordinariness we share..the strong love I want to keep intact fresh..
    Being in normal relationship I don’t want to have misunderstandings.monotonous routine to set in..taken for granted feeling that makes you suck..no compromises I want to make with you..neither want diplomatic..politically correct phrase to talk with you ..want to mean exactly what I say no veils required
    so even if miracles happen someday and I am given a chance to alter situations I won’t want to give a name ..
    I will make you mine ,we will feel the warmth in our branded way ..
    They will label us bad I won’t bother on the contrary would say for heavensake please come up with something new ..or else leave us alone to enjoy our togetherness..
    What say.. What’s in a name….

7 Responses to Always

1. the branded
      February 25, 2016 at 3:32 pm

a/f

2. Yes
      February 25, 2016 at 4:15 pm

Totally agree with you

3. What??
      February 25, 2016 at 4:32 pm

Come on..

This can’t be Yoda……mine I will make you. Say what do you? Bad they will label us says talk text. Lmao

4. Words
      February 28, 2016 at 6:15 am

on a screen

5. Artistic License @ Words & @ What??
      February 29, 2016 at 10:45 am

To some it’s just words on a screen, unintelligible, worth just a laugh by abbreviation, at best the commentor can think of Star Wars.

Then there are the others, those who can relate, emphasize, just dream along the lines, or who will be inspired reading other’s thoughts on a similar subject matter because they do not have anyone for whatever reason to share their secret with.

And then there are those for whom this letter, no matter if indeed it was written for them or not, these few sentences can have more meaning than anyone can ever imagine ….

Isn’t it magnificent, the power of a word, the ability to be able to write without fear of repercussions, to pen what’s on your mind. There are many countries whose citizens and artists do not have this freedom.

Yours truly

Libertinae Poetiquea

6. Buttercup
      July 31, 2016 at 7:03 am

Just saw this, so much has happened since then, am I too late Mister?

7. Buttercup
      July 31, 2016 at 7:05 am

This is everything I wanted to hear in February. I still want to hear it now from him.