• Knocking On Heaven’s Door

by  • February 23, 2016 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 9 Comments

The one coated in red, coated in light, innocent of all charges spoken against her, wants to return

It has been a slow process that is continuing

I’m knocking, let me in

I want in like I’ve never been before, this time I want to win and succeed and show everyone how good I am until they can’t ignore.

I want you. I want to tear your heart from your chest and inject everything in it that you made me feel from beginning to end. But after the pain, after you feel it all, you’ll see, that in the end,

I still love you.

As I’ve said before, this time I’m free falling,

Catch me

Which you won’t, but it’s still worth the freeness of falling.

Here I go, this is it

If you’re gonna hurt me, hurt me more, dig deeper and push harder then before

I’m ready

9 Responses to Knocking On Heaven’s Door

1. The Beat That My Heart Skipped ...
      February 24, 2016 at 8:19 am

… was caused by reading this letter!

2. ANON
      February 24, 2016 at 11:29 am

I wish this was for me because I still love my person dearly.

3. Resonates so much with me
      February 24, 2016 at 12:25 pm

Sometimes when I read letters like this I feel as if I wrote it but I didn’t. Nice one

4. Redaura
      March 9, 2016 at 9:22 pm

Go in with the force of a lion, take what you believe belongs to you, but do not subject yourself to pain.

Remember, physical wounds can heal, but can leave a scar that is visible and people will ask you what caused it. But, emotional wounds leave scars that others see as weakness.

Keep yourself strong, and do not show those unworthy your weaknesses or scars.

-Redaura

5. Hope
      March 11, 2016 at 2:03 am

Hope you’re ready outside of LINS too, because that is where proof is needed not in here 😛

6. Beautiful To Read
      March 13, 2016 at 8:32 pm

I would catch you if I wasn’t free falling right beside you for the last thing I’d want to do is hurt you anymore than I’ve already done. Thank you for reminding me that you gave your all & it was my own fears that musjudged your innocence for all I wanted was the truth by being reassured nothing more as I always had faith in you & so since I’ve been cast out to sea I’ll always remember her as the vibrant woman who once gave her love to me unconditionally.

7. @Author
      August 11, 2016 at 4:03 am

If this really is the same person who wrote a Call to Arms I need to know if this author…if this is him? Can you please tell me if this is a male or female writer?

Decade long on and off lovers, never a relationship, never ending loops, back and forth?

I have so much regret. I want to make it work this time. If he ever loved me (and I’ll never know for sure), I need him to believe me when I say, I didn’t know then what I do know.

All I want is him.

8. @Author
      August 11, 2016 at 4:16 am

If reference to my last comment this man accused me of pretending to be innocent.

9. Author
      August 11, 2016 at 5:19 pm

@above commenter

I’m sorry, I’m not your person. I am the same person who wrote a call to arms.

I am a female, long past the situation of this matter. I really hope you find who you are looking for, and that you somehow find peace.

Please know that finding your person on this website is an unhealthy thing to attempt..

The odds, that you and your person are both writing on this website are just, non existent. I feel for you.

Thank you for reading my writing, as I do appreciate.

Best wishes,