• Tell Me

by  • February 22, 2016 • Confusion • 8 Comments

It’s true we won’t be meeting in this life, tell me it’s true we won’t be talking anymore even in real in this life, tell me it’s true you fear to be in touch, tell me is it true cos of me you are harmed, tell me many things i know it’s hidden from me. Tell me are you really here, tell me do i really feel your presence, tell me is it really true i have lost you forever and won’t ever will meet, hopes are just not meant to be true..all these eat me up ..damn it i love you so much and it hurts staying apart without you…

8 Responses to Tell Me

1. You Tell Me
      February 23, 2016 at 12:56 am

So tell me the truth you say. I have. Like me where are they really? No where to be seen & there is our answer. I always felt their presence & they did too. No more hurt, no more pain, no more anyone playing their game, here they can stay, don’t do what I did, have self respect enough to know when enough is enough.

2. Self Respect
      October 7, 2016 at 7:20 am

This has opened my eyes feeling like the write did as i was like that too. To see the other side of the coin gave me a greater understanding & how the other would have felt(You tell me). Both lovers standing on a bridge, neither to blame.

3. Truth
      October 11, 2016 at 12:51 am

@ You tell me and @ Self Respect and Author….

Love has been lost… you can’t just get it back that easily. Trust is gone. Lies and harm to each have occurred. You can either stand on the bridge together, and jump off together or let it go because you’re both not strong enough to make it happen.

Sincerely,
      Truth.

4. :(
      October 15, 2016 at 4:32 pm

πŸ™

5. @author
      October 18, 2016 at 12:11 pm

We can be together again! I need your help I’m making that happen. This site isn’t enough to make it happen.

From B

6. @author
      October 18, 2016 at 12:13 pm

Neither to blame.

7. Left foot forward
      October 19, 2016 at 12:31 pm

I didn’t realise my comment “Self Respect” opened the door which is the truth in how I feel. What I’ve done & will continue to raise the bar, whatever life throws. I’ dmeet in the middle of the bridge, where I’m now at. I shall take the lead. Just like dancing.

8. Stepping forward
      October 20, 2016 at 11:19 am

This site was never intended to bridge the gap in regaining their trust(I hope that person who made that comment realises the irony in that they arent doing what their saying?) Guess what? I’m guilty too πŸ™ I take back my original comment. I’ll take the blame. I’ve never blamed others. I laughed at myself then. For I wrote again. Why am I sharing this…The highest step I’ve jumped from was the longest eight seconds of free fall in my life at a popular water fall.