• Ripple Effect

breathing.

Love,
    Fish

15 Responses to Ripple Effect

1. Dear Fish,
      February 20, 2016 at 6:55 pm

Did you know that gravitational waves, the elusive ripples in the fabric of space and time, are called the soundtrack of the universe?

Love,
      Bird

2. Dear Bird
      February 20, 2016 at 11:12 pm

I wish it was really you. And no I did not know. I love that movement and sound become so interchangeable.
      Thank you for your kindness.
      Love,
      fish

3. .....
      February 21, 2016 at 3:18 am

Yes, can’t be the real bird.

4. Dear Fish
      February 21, 2016 at 12:25 pm

If A Einstein was right,
      maybe your wish is right.

Love,
      Bird

5. 2 fish
      February 22, 2016 at 2:29 am

I know it’s pointless looking for someone on this site…but i wish u were U..?.

6. @Einstein
      February 22, 2016 at 1:21 pm

Quantum superpositon
      nn
      …….
      Another
      Fish

7. The Bird @Einstein
      February 22, 2016 at 4:12 pm

No, not Quantum Superpositon, though that is very pretty, too and I like it a lot, thank you for pointing it out to me.

I was actually referring to Ligo’s 4km-long laser beams having just now detected the minute stretching and contraction caused by a passing gravitational wave. The definitive proof that scientists had long been waiting for, directly witnessing gravitational waves for the first time, and precisely 100 years after Einstein’s general theory had predicted them.

Both of Ligo’s two observatories detected the same gravitational waves almost simultaneously – meaning the find has a statistically significant level of “sigma 5” — virtually ruling out a chance effect, so exciting.

This spectacular discovery confirms the general theory by direct observation, again for the first time since it was published in 1915 and obviously affects all fish!

Yours truly,
      Bird

8. @2 fish
      February 22, 2016 at 4:27 pm

Dear Fish,

How can a beautiful poem be pointless? Your words touched me, made me happy and dream! Therefore you changed a persons life for the better … I thank you for this.

Love,
      Bird

9. I really enjoyed this
      February 22, 2016 at 9:41 pm

Letter and comments. Speaks to my heart and interests.

10. @author@the bird
      February 23, 2016 at 4:43 am

Hi author
      Sorry for commenting so randomly.
      I enjoy reading your poetry it’s always so sleek 🙂
      The letters you use and define in your works are close to my heart.
      Best wishes on your journey
      ~AAA~

Dear Bird
      I did not know they had proved it! Some minds truely are before their time. 100years very poetic the whole story is inspiring and beautiful. The sound track to the universe hmm Thank you.
      Untitled….

F

11. Peter C
      February 23, 2016 at 5:12 pm

I love the bird & fish exchanges on LINS. They are so gentle and lyrical, sad and wistful but also hopeful. For a bird can love a fish, and a fish can love a bird, and they can see each other from their separated domains thru sky and water, though their love can never be consummated…

Peter

12. The Bird @ ~AAA~ F
      February 24, 2016 at 1:26 am

It is always is a highlight when I spot your poems , all of them I adore and revisit like a source a water … you are a big star, my friends in the sky.

Once You felt inspired by my poem, it was such an honour, I flew in loops all day!

Love,
      FanBird

13. Wish
      February 24, 2016 at 12:38 pm

Loved this post and comments. Heart aches looking at so much sweetness. Surely someday they might discover the waves for fatal attraction towards another too maybe.

14. @Peter
      February 24, 2016 at 12:50 pm

Loved ur interpretation of bird and fish’s love. So true that it almost pains my heart … As I too feel such love for a bird who I can only see from far.

15. Gianna C
      March 27, 2016 at 6:14 pm

Dear Other Birds and Fishes,

Your response has touched my heart.
      Fish