• Five years

by  • February 15, 2016 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 6 Comments

It’s been five years since and I still the same. Wtf did you do to me? Why me?!!!

6 Responses to Five years

1. Exactly 5 years?
      February 15, 2016 at 4:31 pm

I believe Its a little thing called love. We all deal with it differently. Sometimes when you try to bury something that is still alive it can come back to haunt you.

2. D
      February 17, 2016 at 7:55 am

Same here. It’s even been 5 years. I don’t know if it is/was “love” per say, I think it is the “what if”….whatever it is, it’s frustrating as all get out.

3. Yes
      February 17, 2016 at 3:49 pm

Exactly five years since January and it’s really annoying.

4. Yeah @Exactly and @Author
      February 18, 2016 at 8:30 am

We can deny it, try to bury it, ignore it, try to replace it with other people or things but love being love will have none of it. It demands to be felt and acknowledged. And no other person will do either. It’s only that one person who awoke it in us.

Sighs*

It’s been years for me. He still lives in me. I’m trying not to fight it anymore. Just going with the flow. I’m so glad that he doesn’t know. He doesn’t know how much havoc he caused in me. Oh! He knows I felt something for him but he doesn’t know the strength and the depth of it.

5. @Yeah
      March 17, 2016 at 7:22 pm

Yes he does, because if it has lasted this long, than it means he can feel your pain, just like you his. “Pain” demands to be felt. The pain of not being with the one you love. And if the pain (love) is great enough, both egos will be sacrificed, in order for the hearts to reconnect and finish their journey on earth together in peace.

6. Yeah
      March 18, 2016 at 2:39 pm

@@Yeah,

Very hopeful and positive on your part but it’s an impossible love, really. Impossible.
      One sided loves are always impossible. 🙁