• It’s time

by  • February 7, 2016 • * Safe for Work *, Letting Go • 11 Comments

Please let me go…

11 Responses to It’s time

1. Never
      February 7, 2016 at 3:35 pm

Don’t do this to me and don’t do this to yourself. You need to contact me.

2. Because
      February 7, 2016 at 4:39 pm

Fate/the universe sooo wants that to happen! That’s my sarcastic comment for the day after what just happened… I think we are just going to have to face the facts we are dealing with something different here and messing with it may just be a mistake?? I haven’t let go, I don’t really want to. if this was you, you’d know this is me. Think about it some more then text me.please.

3. To never
      February 7, 2016 at 5:49 pm

If this was for you, then maybe you need to let them go. They seem to be asking nicely.
      If this was for me,but I know its not, I would say that letting you go is like cutting apart of me away! That’s going to take time and a lot of pain killers.

Steph

4. CP
      February 7, 2016 at 6:55 pm

If this was you, we both want to let go. We need to carry on with our lives, somehow…I know still, we are both stuck. ????

5. @ never
      February 7, 2016 at 7:51 pm

It’s pointless.

6. @because
      February 8, 2016 at 3:07 am

Sometimes you have to respect the other party and let go. Hanging on to someone that wants to let go is like hanging on to a rope that’s drentched in oil. The sooner you let go, the easier it is to move forward. I had to learn this the hard way. You need to go find someone who wants you in their life.

Good luck,
      Steph

7. Because*
      February 8, 2016 at 7:31 am

Sorry if I confused you at all, I just ran into him on campus and I made a mistake that’s all. I take back my comment.

8. To You
      February 8, 2016 at 3:39 pm

I let go

9. @author
      February 8, 2016 at 7:55 pm

Are we both so stupid for the same day we both write the same question. Yes for this was never real here only out there. I gladly will let you go for this is for the place of people who aren’t living. I’ve been living & want her in reality not here ever so as I no longer see her out there then I have answered my own question!

10. drama drama
      February 9, 2016 at 1:15 am

If you want to, why don’t you just go?

11. @@because
      February 11, 2016 at 4:04 pm

Thanks yeah i made the mistake of thinking it was a forever thing, but it’s funny how forever often comes with a side of never never…