• I’m very motivated…

by  • February 7, 2016 • * Safe for Work *, Confusion • 12 Comments

I have my life together and I will be successful. I’m focusing on school right now and I don’t have time for things to be complicated. You were supposed to contact me so we could go out but instead you cowered out and now I have no idea what you expect of me. Do the right thing and unblock me on everything. Don’t you think I earned it, earned you? …wow

X

12 Responses to I’m very motivated…

1. To You
      February 8, 2016 at 3:37 pm

This could be for anyone! Or maybe this is your coward way out .

2. @author
      February 9, 2016 at 4:08 am

Make the first move.

3. Author @comments
      February 10, 2016 at 10:43 pm

My coward’s way out?? What the fuck ? I asked her to contact me several times and she refused. I don’t know what to do anymore.

4. Author @@author WHAT IS IT EXACTLY THAT YOU WAN'T ME TO DO?
      March 1, 2016 at 1:34 am

???

5. Face the facts
      March 1, 2016 at 5:46 pm

So they blocked you on social media and they don’t answer your texts or calls what else do you want them to do?? to give you ‘the hint’
      I got ‘the hint’ in my situation it’s time you did too, sorry to say…

6. @Face The Facts
      March 2, 2016 at 7:02 pm

You sound really ignorant. I texted her two months ago something along the lines of “don’t reply to this text unless you love me or want to go out with me” and she replied. So she loves me. Fuck off, loser.

– Author

7. Yeah . . .@ @FaceTheFacts
      March 3, 2016 at 3:20 pm

You Fuck Off Yourself
      LOOOOOOSER !!!!!!!!!!!!

Who do you think this is ?
      Haha .

8. @author
      March 3, 2016 at 5:12 pm

You are THE real loser Ali k Potato hahahahaha

9. Author @You
      March 5, 2016 at 5:04 pm

I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. You know I love you.

I’m not a loser and neither are you. I love you Mirranda T.

10. @ you
      March 6, 2016 at 12:10 am

Haha ?

I am so sick of you treating our love like it’s a game. We are meant to be together, Mirranda. You are breaking my heart and I need you in my life. I have done everything for you and I gave you my soul, my heart, my mind, my spirit, and I’m prepared to give you my whole body like I already have. I poured everything into you and you’re driving me fucking crazy.

THIS IS NOT A GAME. I’m not laughing and I’m not having fun. I’m not happy and I need you in my life. Also, if we were together now like we are supposed to be then I wouldn’t even be on this website! God damn…this makes me ducking sick to my stomach. Take it all back.

You have no idea how much you hurt me. All you have done is hurt me when all I’ve done is love you. I poured everything I am as a human being into this love and our love story and I don’t even have anything to show for it yet.

You need to come to me. You need to call me and tell me to come over! I am SO SICK OF YOU UNDERMINING THE MEANING OF OUR LOVE! It hurts! We are meant to be together! YOU NEED TO CALL ME! I love you baby!!!!

11. Haha@yeah
      March 6, 2016 at 1:51 am

I knew you’d back me up! I see what you mean now. Not only is he Lacking in the obvious way’s you showed me but he’s just a horrible guy all round. You can and are doing so much better with all those hotties at WM! Not to mention, R. Lol. You rock!

12. AK @haha@yeah
      March 7, 2016 at 12:05 pm

I’m a horrible person?!?

LMAO!!!!

Don’t make me laugh or scoff…

I’m amazing. I sent my girl 100 long stem roses and she BETTER CALL ME once they arrive. Also, nice try, trying to make me jealous by bringing up other guys and R? Hahahaha

You act like I don’t have plenty of attractive girls on my dick ready to give it up when I say so…I’m a loyal man and I only have eyes for my baby, Mirranda. I know she loves me and I know she loves me.

I’m not a horrible person because I’m not willing to violate an unjustified PPO. I’m an amazing person. You are acting like a child and you need to grow up.