• I love you more than I should

by  • February 7, 2016 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 9 Comments

But I will never tell you. Although I have a suspicion you already know.

He neglects me. I love him and do my best to please him, but it’s just not reciprocated. I think he lives a lie because I am never ever quite enough, and honest to God we all know I’m more than enough. So there is my answer. It truly breaks my heart.

And you and I spent so much time together, that I sincerely grew to love you. Unexpectedly. I’m not in love with you per say. I’ve paid attention when it was just you and I and I don’t get those feelings. There is no odd or awkward attraction, but I do love you. In a familial way, I suppose. I had to figure it out and I did. But I love you more than I should. So I’m sorry for burdening you when I do. I try not to. And I do have plenty of other friends. But, you, I love the most, I guess.

So wish me luck. Pray for me. I deserve as much as I give. But at this rate I will love him not quite enough to his liking (which is more than he deserves at this point). Or cheat, which is against my morales. But I get too much attention not to. And he could care less, frankly.

But my point is, I see you have an awesome relationship, and I would never interfere, but I do love you and want the best for you. I am just having issues now I can’t tell you about. So please be patient with me.

I’m doing my best to never need a soul again.

But, you, I love. So I hope to keep you in my life, on some level. And I really hope you keep me in yours.

9 Responses to I love you more than I should

1. You are enough...
      February 7, 2016 at 9:45 pm

Please don’t let anyone make you feel you are not.

I’ll always be here for you, just one call/ text away. I adore you way too much to ever think of anything you share with me as a burden ever.

I wish you luck that you get through whatever you are going through. If it gets too much just call me.

2. So...
      February 8, 2016 at 7:41 am

… You are giving both people more love than you feel you should. People stay in dead or abusive relationships way too long, usually because of kids, financial
      dependence or pride (to spite all of those who said it wouldn’t work, etc).

But it doesn’t sound like if even if you fear being alone, you would be with all of those potential suitors giving you attention. So what do you fear? Is their relationship really so great? It is honorable to consider you morals and obligations, but maybe you’ve already done that. Maybe you’re allowed to be a bit more happy now.

3. Reality
      February 8, 2016 at 2:07 pm

I bet a whole heap of people will be wishing this was for them. It would be nice to get a reason to explain things wouldn’t it? But what about reality? What’s going on in the ‘real’ world. If they are ignoring you, treating you bad, let them go, don’t put up with it, because you believe some message on a anonymous site is for you. Unless they take the time in reality to give you a reason, Let them go. Is it worth the heartache prolonging the inevitable? I don’t think so…

4. Just Go Away
      February 8, 2016 at 8:02 pm

Slut

5. @author
      February 9, 2016 at 4:01 am

See this is one of those mind fuck letters. Sure enough if I were to respond, I would be told that a restraining order is going to happen! I don’t know why people don’t leave initials for the person this was intended for! But if this was ment for me then I would say that my life is always open to you. I would also like to see what possibilities we have! This is an EM . those are my initials.

Love to the core

6. I can relate.
      February 9, 2016 at 8:17 pm

I knew this kind of profound love, there’s nothing sexual about it. It’s like finding your north to your south, your ying to your yang, your positive to your negative. It’s like finally finding your missing piece. I guess it’s called finding your soul mate. Congratulations, don’t lose them like I did.

7. Matthew
      February 10, 2016 at 9:09 am

If this isn’t the exact same situation I am in, I wouldn’t be writing this reply.
      I am the guy in this situation, so let me just say this.. If there is a connection and ever was, then he is thinking about you non-stop. There is no doubt in my mind, that he thinks you need space, so he is giving that to you – but you see it as neglect. Try not to, try to see it as a trial for the well being of your future as friends (or anything else that might come of it).
      Time will tell, and that is what we have the worst time dealing with as human beings; time. We are impatient, we want to be surrounded by those we love and we want to feel that way with them all the time. Friendships and Relationships are so much more complicated than that, but can essentially be boiled down to two things:
      Connection & Trust
      It doesn’t take a long time to develop a connection, but it does take a lot of time to develop trust. In my situation I am really trying to respect her, give her time to realize that she can come to me whenever with whatever, and that I am not like other men in her past or like the ones constantly hitting her up on POF or Tinder. I know she gets attention, but I want her to crave the kind of attention I can give to her which is much more than just physical, its deeply rooted and passionate.
      Advice: Give it time, but realize he may just be waiting for you to text;/call him so he knows you are also thinking about him as well. Its a slippery slope, but whatever you do – be confident in that decision.

8. @author
      February 10, 2016 at 11:51 am

If this is who I think it is, then I guess I’m going to say what I think! He is so stupid not to realize what he has! Your absolutely amazing!

Love, Me