• I surrender

by  • February 6, 2016 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 8 Comments

I feel like a fly hovering around the source of light in the dark. I knock on the glass doors that separate our worlds again and again hoping things would be different every time until I lose my wings swirling down I fall on the ground. A tiny hope makes me want to feel the warmth of the light just once. I set out for a journey towards you only to be crushed and smudged in dirt.

No matter what I do, where I run or hide, the truth is thoughts of yours are the only joyful constant companion of mine. How I wish I could tell you this, You inspire me without saying a word. The twinkle in your eyes, the quirky smile everything about you, yes you were right you are smart, adorable, lively and lovely. But, I wouldnt tell you all that would I? I fight it no more and surrender myself to the one who decides everyones destiny to show me the path that is right. How can love be wrong afterall ? I am afraid this one might just be.

8 Responses to I surrender

1. H
      February 6, 2016 at 8:55 pm

Yes! Just Beautiful, author.

2. Don't be afraid.
      February 7, 2016 at 1:28 am

You need to apologize and contact me. That’s what I would say if this was for me.

3. nice
      February 7, 2016 at 4:42 am

Analogy.

4. @dont be afraid
      February 7, 2016 at 5:22 pm

Apology for what? He doesn’t know and I did no wrong. Sorry its not for you and I don’t think he is on this site.

5. To the author
      February 7, 2016 at 5:44 pm

Life is too short, if you think it might be wrong then it probably is. You sound broken hearted. The person your referring to is a lucky person to have you think so highly of them.

Steph

6. Maybe this person wants to be with you and needs you to reach out
      February 7, 2016 at 7:56 pm

7. Don't be afraid.
      February 7, 2016 at 8:42 pm

I have a gut feeling this letter is for me and I feel it in my heart. I’ve been paying attention to letters here for quite some time now and i can recognize the trends, the fallacies, and the different styles of writing from letter to letter. I think you need to apologize for assuming this person wasn’t as you say “smart, lively, lovely, and adorable”. Even if you never said something directly, I’m sure they are still deeply hurt and they want a relationship with you more than anything but they want you to apologize first for all the pain and hurt you’ve caused. I’m sure they would also apologize if you reached out and apologized first.

What are the initials of the subject of this letter and what are your initials, Author?

8. Glass is half full
      February 8, 2016 at 1:40 am

Special read!

If you can never be with your soulmate, maybe/instead just feel blessed to at least have once in your life met that person …