• To You/I Need Advice

by  • February 5, 2016 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 12 Comments

This is something so delicate and fragile that I feel as though if I even breathe in the wrong direction everything will fall apart.

You can try and hide it as much as you want, but at this point, it’s something we both know and something needs to be done about it.

I realize I’ve always felt this way, I just never admitted it to myself. Until yesterday.

I really never thought about just how compatible our personalities really are. We click as though we were always meant to be together. Our energies together make everyone very much aware that there is more between us then we would admit.

It was his day, and me and you were at his house. Just the three of us. She had gone home, so you didn’t have her there. He was cuddling up to me on the couch, but I felt myself moving closer to you. And you did the same. Soon I had moved to the middle to be closer to you.

Next thing you know, it really seemed like we were cuddling. And then when I had stood up and came back into the room you were laying on the couch. And I just sat there next to you, and played with your hair. Your lovely, soft, blonde hair that I just felt between my fingers as you didn’t even move.

I felt bad for him, my supposed “boyfriend” even though I obviously don’t feel for him what he feels for me. What I feel for you. He was jealous beyond words, but that wasn’t my intention. I was just doing what I felt like I was supposed to do.

I’ve never loved anyone fully, it’s always been a one foot off the ground situation, always unsure. But you. I’m sure of. You’ve shown me signs and signals and I believe whole heartedly that you feel the same.

But what to do about it?

This is risky. It truly is walking on egg shells. She would hate me forever. To steal her true love from her, all from our feelings getting in the way.

But I am willing to risk it. I am willing to risk it because you are who I feel something for. I want to be with you. And I’ve never meant that in any other situation.

And when we were in the car, we were so close to holding hands, but both of us too timid, both of us too scared. To embark on our feelings is to cause a potential war. To hurt our friends. Our “significant” others. Who we both know we don’t feel enough for, not what we feel with each other.

At your house, when you hugged me, it was different, you spoke my name in a tone that spoke words that didn’t need to be said. Not at this point in time.

What’s scary, is I know this isn’t one sided.

What’s even more scary, I could lose everyone just to have you.

12 Responses to To You/I Need Advice

1. K
      February 5, 2016 at 2:33 pm

Go for it. Love happens, and when it does, you are not to question it.

2. Drown.....
      February 5, 2016 at 2:34 pm

In your love…..

3. If love is true
      February 5, 2016 at 2:51 pm

As they say universe will bring you together. It is hard to live with one when heart is stuck on someone else. It is my opinion only from the point of nothingness something wonderful can come. If your the one was taken may be there is another true love out there. Sorry to say but more you stay in a loveless relationship more we are deceiving ourselves and depriving other from finding their true love aswell. We sometimes settle for somebody thinking they are better than nobody. You otta ask self what is it that u really crave and seek in life , life is too short live every moment like it was your last.
      I cant as kids make it hard , probably that is why they say mothers love is selfless. But If I had a choice I would choose love over everything.

4. @author
      February 5, 2016 at 4:18 pm

We do feel the same about eachother! I say we start hanging out and talk about it. I am in Love with you and there is a lot of people involved. We do have to do something about it. First step is for you and I to start hanging out. Im really missing you and need you.

Love to the core

5. @author
      February 5, 2016 at 4:26 pm

We need to get together and discuss this. When your ready. I’ve texted you today and even called, but you didn’t reply. I don’t know if it’s still your number or if you weren’t ready to reply. Either way I understand. Do you have my number? I haven’t received anything from unknown numbers or your number. Let’s start seeing what we have and work on what we are going to do about it….

Love to the core

6. @author
      February 5, 2016 at 6:24 pm

If you want to talk about it then get ahold of me. I had posted a letter titled threatened and got a response that wasn’t cool. I don’t like this site anymore. I won’t be back on it for sure. I can’t help but wonder why you haven’t gotten ahold of me if you feel this way. If you want to talk Just text ME because you won’t answer my texts and I won’t see anymore responses om this site because this is my last response on the site. Love you always if you don’t contact me then I will have no choice but assume you have decided to let go of us. Im the meantime know Im always here for you and Im Just a text/call away.

Love to the core

7. A Friend
      February 5, 2016 at 9:14 pm

I think I’m a little bit in love with you
      But only if you’re a little bit in love with me

But how we move from A to B it can’t be up to me

Eye to eye, hand in mine, I let go

8. M
      February 5, 2016 at 9:15 pm

Blonde hair is the most beautiful of hair.. So untainted.. So pure.. Especially on a man as you are referring too..

9. Author @@author
      February 6, 2016 at 6:59 pm

I’m sorry to disappoint you but I am not your person.

I wish you the best and hope everything works out for you.

10. Anon
      February 8, 2016 at 10:03 pm

Some say love, is a burning thing, that it makes a fiery ring, but I know love as a caging thing.

Just a killer come to call from an awful dream.

11. Someone who cares
      February 9, 2016 at 5:37 pm

Someday you’ll find love. I know you will maybe it is me maybe it isint we match yes but sometimes. In once in a million you’ll find someone better. But I do care I do. I will protect you and care for you even if it means me hurting but what I’m scared of is that. Maybe just maybe. You’ll love me to much and I won’t be able to protect you from me.

12. @someone who cares
      February 11, 2016 at 11:19 am

I can handle you. No need to protect me from you. I want all of you! The ups, downs, good, the mean, the joy, sadness, scared and the brave, light, dark, loving, caring, the panicked, patient, inpatient! I want to experience all of you! That’s what I would say to you if you were my person. I Love you 100% just the way you are!