• You Don’t Even Know…

by  • February 3, 2016 • * Safe for Work *, Uncategorized • 20 Comments

I love you. I want to trust you. You said I could. But I can’t. Or maybe I’m just afraid. I want you to be the one who sees me the way I TRULY am. Because no one ever has. I keep this charade up so well šŸ™‚ But really. I don’t want to be alone anymore. I put up these walls and built a diamond shell so no one would get to me. It seems to be failing me now. My chlorophyll is draining… I just can’t take it anymore; I need someone to save me from myself, to pick me up when I fall and can’t get up. Rescue me; I’m lost in Australia. Please don’t leave me behind!! And this is why I shouldn’t tell you. Somehow, I still want you to believe I’m absolutely okay and positively normal. That I’m perfect. I have to remove my mask, but I still want you to see me through it…..

20 Responses to You Don’t Even Know…

1. @author
      February 3, 2016 at 2:48 pm

I want to be there for you! I want to experience all of you! That can only make us closer! Pushing ME away isnt doing us any good! Let me be there for you please! It would mean the world to me!
      I don’t know if this was for me. But I want to say this to my person who I love with all my heart!

2. @ author
      February 3, 2016 at 3:17 pm

No one is perfect! Where you at? I will come to you! I don’t know where to go! I want to be there! 100%! Your my girl! The first visit you Will see it was easier than you thought! Text ME!!!!!

3. @author
      February 3, 2016 at 4:08 pm

You are normal! Your a poet! There is a drama side to all poets! I love it! You can trust me! I need my best friend! I need you! I know things have gotten bad! I want to be there for you while it’s bad… You would be helping me to! I want to experience you at your worst and best! I love you unconditionally! Im not going anywhere! Your stuck with me! Lol text me please! It will make us closer. I do believe that

4. @author
      February 3, 2016 at 4:12 pm

Please let me pick you up!

5. @author
      February 3, 2016 at 4:14 pm

Let me prove my words to you!

6. @author
      February 3, 2016 at 4:15 pm

Take that first leap and reach for me. I’ve got you girl

7. @author
      February 3, 2016 at 4:17 pm

My feelings for you won’t change what we have is true. I promise! Text me!

8. @author
      February 3, 2016 at 4:19 pm

Texting is no different than this! Except it’s private. Lol

9. @author
      February 3, 2016 at 4:21 pm

I want you to remove the mask.

10. @aurthor
      February 3, 2016 at 4:29 pm

I hope you have my phone number correct! Im so worried about that! I haven’t received anything from unknown numbers for months or your number! Please confirm you do! You don’t have to say anything Just send a blank message of you want! I will get your phone number in return!

11. Unconditional
      February 3, 2016 at 7:54 pm

What I would love to say if this was for me but I’m too sceptical to really believe it is:

You don’t have to trust me totally 100%, I don’t think I’m capable of that either. I do know you are not perfect as you know I’m not. but I need you to know the love I have for you is unconditional. You are my friend, I accept you as you are. I know you better than you think. I have seen through your walls and I still want to stay. I don’t want to leave, but you pull me in only to push me away and it hurts, oh god…does it hurt.

I’m going to give you some time and space to think about what you really want. If you decide you want me to stay in your life, I’ll always be here…waiting for your text or call. If you decide to let this go because it’s not healthy for you, or it crosses some emotional/ professional boundary then I WILL understand. Just please don’t sugar coat it, just tell me the way it is. Don’t leave me wondering what I did wrong.

• @unconditional
        February 4, 2016 at 2:39 am

At least they can call or text you! I can’t I don’t have my persons phone number! I did once have it but 4 months of no replies I thought it was a bogus number, or that I was being a bother by hanging on so I deleted it! The moment I pushed delete I regretted it! But thin I sit here and think to myself she still wouldn’t respond anyway! They would have to contact me.

• @ unconditional
        February 4, 2016 at 7:26 am

I am with you through this no matter what! When I said forever I ment it!

Love your girl!

12. Unconditional
      February 3, 2016 at 11:44 pm

Please note I am a seperate commenter to the above 10 by @author that is some crazy shit…good luck if that is your person! Lol

13. @@Author
      February 4, 2016 at 2:43 am

You do know Australia is a continent completely seperate from America don’t you? Just checkin! & No offense you just don’t come across as too bright.

14. @unconditional
      February 4, 2016 at 1:13 pm

Reach for me! You say I push you away? How is that? I’ve been here with open arms….is it your depression and anxiety thinking Im pushing you away? I would never do that! The response letter you wrote, I thank You for that! It is nice knowing your there for me! I do trust you! I would trust you with my life. I want to be with you because Im in love with you! Truly in love with you….. I don’t know how much clearer I can make that! I don’t feel for him the way I feel for you! He hasn’t even started divorce papers! You and I have a lot of time to see where we stand. But we need to do it face to face. Let’s start hanging out even if it’s in a dark hotel room just talking and holding…. Nothing else we will take it slow! You have to contact me I don’t have your number! Fri and sat sun Mon he is on nights and sleeps all day! That Will give us lots of time to sort out our miscommunication. Or we Just start fresh and move forward! I am soooo in love with you. I trust you. I believe in you. Always

15. McDreaming
      February 4, 2016 at 7:08 pm

It’s a beautiful place this country we live in. The endless beaches on the west coast are surreal. Being a water sign I’m instilled with peace when near my favourite coloured element…turquoise to be exact. I’m my own worst enemy for I can feel the emotions in all who have written here. I do not know anymore for I can’t afford to fall any further. If the woman I love ever reads this I love you. I wear no mask, it is no game, it is more than unconditional, I have previously called & text you much to my demise, how much more proof can I give? You are perfect in my blue eyes & that’s why you’ve instilled me to never give up to my past fears & trust in everything we do & love. I’m falling like quicksand again for my heart is bleeding….literally for that wasn’t a joke. Loved from afar, never forgotten, how could I for everyday I see you when the Sun rises once more.

16. Unconditional@@unconditional
      February 5, 2016 at 1:23 pm

My response was definitely NOT for you….so not for you. I see nothing of ‘my’ person in your responses at all.

17. The Author @ @@author
      April 3, 2016 at 1:21 pm

I’m perfectly aware that Australia and America are two totally different places.

18. Is this?
      June 14, 2016 at 11:39 pm

What you were talking about “save me” I didn’t fucking write this and this as long before I thought you were here, I was here writing to my ex when I noticed patterns then I started to try and find out what was really going on after all I write my private thoughts here. but if you thought this was me way back then.. Then what does that say? why would you even think this was me? unless you were looking for me!
      i got to way up my options now I don’t think there’s coming back from this to be called that is wrong so wrong.