• My ugly self

by  • February 2, 2016 • * Safe for Work *, Self-Esteem • 10 Comments

I’ve always been the ugliest out of all my closest friends and family and yes it hurts being the ugliest but i got over it.. I guess, anyways the deal is because i’m so ugly no one hits on me like ever,, and i actually hope im exaggerating but anyways so what i do is i talk to guys online and then get to meet them in real life, and i swear all of them just stop texting me after meeting up, it really hurts me so bad, i know you shouldn’t care about others but im seeing myself in what others see me and it hurts that i’m being harsh on myself i hate looking at myself in the mirror, and i hate it when someone compliments me like i feel like they are lying to me or something, i don’t want to talk to guys i don’t want anyone to see me, i just want to lock myself up and stop everyone from looking at me, i want to be invisible, it’s making my depression even worse..

10 Responses to My ugly self

1. Hey
      February 2, 2016 at 10:48 am

Beauty comes within . ones happiness, confidence and honesty outshines all external deficiencies.
      Identify your strength and do things that make you proud of self . I had great relationship once when we were young with a man who was completely opposite of me in all sense but looks didn’t matter, we shared same dream, I felt at home with him. Things didn’t work out n we parted our ways but the point is that he gave me things I was looking for – love to cater emotional cravings, dreams of success, unshakeble confidence in self, unmatchable romance and steaming hot sex. So dear pull yourself up, dont dwell on ‘oh i am ugly ‘ phrase , work on making urself irresistible inside out.

2. U R beautiful
      February 2, 2016 at 2:15 pm

I will share a secret with you:

it actually does not matter what you look like, how pretty or beautiful or special you actually are, unless YOU think you are beautiful, none else will think so!

For starters, being funny is a great way to true beauty, being kind and a great big smile another, loving yourself the way you are a must!

3. Peter C
      February 2, 2016 at 4:35 pm

No matter what anyone says, it does matter how you look. It’s not fair when people say it makes no difference, and then you find out they are wrong. In fact it hurts more. So looks are something. Though – not everything. Life is a little harder when you are not the most beautiful among all your friends. It becomes a little harder to attract someone. It becomes a little harder to have guys smile at you first. Harder, though not impossible. So then – what do you do?

Start by being fair to yourself. If you met someone who looked like you, you would not hate them, you would not tell them to hide away and be invisible. There’s no need to be so uniquely hard on yourself when you would not be that hard on anyone else. It starts with some acceptance of reality. This IS how I look; it may not delight me but I am also not hideous. I don’t need to waste another ten years of my life hating how I look and doing nothing, because it ultimately changes nothing. Why waste all that time? I am the person I see in the mirror, that is who I am. Begin by not having to hate.

Then, find things that you genuinely like about yourself. It may be that you are creative, or a nice singer, or you have a big heart. Find things that you would value in a friend, if you were your friend. This is not about saying “oh, she has a nice personality.” It is about generating a kinder feeling, some warmth, towards yourself. There is no good reason why you cannot value real things about yourself, this has nothing to do with romantic relationships or guys, just about you.

And then… the hardest part. I think it is already very brave that you’ve been texting guys, meeting them, it doesn’t go so well, and yet you don’t melt into a puddle. But now – you will need to put yourself back out there. Be honest that people always judge first on looks, because they have nothing else to go on. But then remember that your value doesn’t really depend on what someone else thinks of you, especially someone who knows nothing about you. Bring to mind what YOU like about yourself, use it as a feeling of safety, and then… take a big breath and plunge back in. Think of meeting guys not as some desperate last ditch effort, but just as an experiment, training for you, seeing what works, seeing how you react. Your whole life doesn’t have to ride on the next encounter.

Anyway, easy for me to say, hard & scary to do. Good luck!

Peter

4. @peter c
      February 3, 2016 at 8:09 pm

This sounds like a good answer! Put yourself out there. Who cares what people think about you! Don’t let ANYONE hold you back……. I just may take this advice myself thank Peter C

Best wishes

5. P.C. u r a kind & beautiful person
      February 4, 2016 at 12:18 pm

xx

6. Pixie
      February 5, 2016 at 3:16 pm

Wish we could sprinkle some magic dust and turn u in to a princess… Well u know what there is a princess in you already , you just have to bring her out. What is really making you feel ugly? Is it nose, face, color, smile, hair or weight? All can be fixed with a good makeover and little or some cases good effort, having said that it is really not essential but helps.

7. Unless
      February 5, 2016 at 3:35 pm

You’ve been that person it’s hard to believe that anyone would really understand what it’s like. What it’s like to have to give yourself a prep talk just to leave the house. What it’s like to have strangers do a double take just to get another or one more look. To feel embarrassed for your friend to have to be seen with you. And as much as some like to say and believe it doesn’t matter. After a while you notice people stop including you and it’s worse now with social media everyone wants their pictures to look perfect don’t they?! so if you aren’t there or your not their ‘friend’ on social media you can’t ruin their picture perfect life can you?!! And if they have been your close friend as soon as someone better looking comes along you are the first to get left behind. But that’s human nature. A built in instinct. Survival of the fittest. No ones at fault it is just as I said human nature. Not too many people can fight that instinct and stick around I can tell you that now.

8. Keep
      February 6, 2016 at 1:39 pm

Your chin up people xx

9. @keep-every So often i realise it's you.
      February 7, 2016 at 3:26 pm

I miss you & want you like I have always wanted you. I’ve said many a dumb word for my filters needed cleaning out. A lesson I never have forgotten & words that have made me do something about it. I’ve lost you I realise & this is the closest you’ll let me come to touching you:(

Isn’t it? Can you find it in your heart to free me or find me forever which way for our happiness is foremost.

10. @@keep
      February 7, 2016 at 5:16 pm

I don’t think I know you sorry. If you do, you can always just text or call me. You know I always answer and always WILL answer. 🙂