• I don’t know…

by  • February 2, 2016 • * Safe for Work *, Dating • 14 Comments

if I should send a package in the mail to your house at home or if I should just put it in the mailbox myself. Either way, I think we need to be together! I hope you like the presents you have coming your way! I love you. I’m in love with you. Always.

14 Responses to I don’t know…

1. @author
      February 2, 2016 at 4:30 am

If this one was for me, I hope that doesn’t happen! I don’t know how I would explain that…. Save them for when we meet! Are you just messing with me? You back in the state? Let’s meet up if you are! Eeeeeeeeeeee

Love always

2. @aurthor
      February 2, 2016 at 8:47 am

Are you messing with me? Are you back in this area?

Silky woman!

3. Author
      February 2, 2016 at 12:21 pm

I wrote this and I’m male…I planned something I think is really cute and I was going to do it through the mail and send her some gifts before V-day.

I’m a masculine man, not “a silky woman” lol. Regardless, I wish the best.

Best.

4. @aurthor
      February 2, 2016 at 2:14 pm

Im sorry guess this wasn’t for me

5. hey author
      February 2, 2016 at 6:52 pm

Are you enjoying a taste of your own medicine with this guy thinking every post is for him and how he responds crazily to every letter and spam posts this site?!?
      It’s crazy how deluded people get on here isn’t it?
      It’s also crazy how one deluded mind suddenly wises up that their person was never here and a new deluded mind moves in… Crazy stuff!

6. Author
      February 2, 2016 at 8:31 pm

Update: I might not send it though and I might just give them in person. *Sigh*…

I don’t know where she is.

7. L
      February 4, 2016 at 12:30 pm

Did you meant to send them to me by the way I’m L, if it is for me I’ll let you know where i live!!!

8. Pixie
      February 5, 2016 at 2:59 pm

We all want a vday gift from the other who may or maynot know we are crazy about them . there should be a way to send something anonymously , as.secretly I hope they don’t find out , yet give em a reason to smile.

9. @Pixie
      February 10, 2016 at 10:45 pm

What should I send anonymously and how?

10. Pixie
      February 12, 2016 at 5:01 pm

Found something on net the way u can be anonymous n send gift to someone through amazon

11. @pixie couldn't I just sen an anonymous letter in the mail by not including a return address?
      February 13, 2016 at 1:48 pm

Love.

12. Ah true u could..
      February 15, 2016 at 4:57 am

Yes sure would like it if it were for me. Although postage stamps might give out where it was posted from. If it is totally anonymous that cannot be traced back to anyone, then one might bin it. Good luck. Afterall what’s the worse that could happen.

13. @U
      February 16, 2016 at 12:43 pm

I think my girl would love if I sent her an anonymous/hand-written love letter. I don’t think she would ever throw it away. I think she needs to call me or text me.

14. @ PIXIE