• dammit man!

by  • January 30, 2016 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 13 Comments

I miss you so much, the lack of communication is probably going to strain us out even more! Maybe you don’t want to start hanging out again! I sure Hope that’s not the case! I know your here on this site!

13 Responses to dammit man!

1. Linda
      February 26, 2018 at 10:55 pm

“You will find me…when you seek me with all your heart.” – (Jer. 29:13) – page 29, Captivating by John & Stasi Eldredge

2. Linda
      February 27, 2018 at 11:28 am

“A man’s basic sin is his choice to offer strength only in those situations where he knows things will go well. And so repentance for a man is entering into the very situations that he fears and offering strength anyway.” – page 140, Captivating by John & Stasi Eldredge. — Note: strength can be expressed in many ways; not just the physical form.

3. Linda
      March 4, 2018 at 2:55 pm

If you wanted to start hanging out again — then you needed to find the courage to track me down and let me know (not online, but in person). Why do I always have to Initiate?

“I’m not ignoring you, I’m waiting to see if you’ll make the effort for once.” – Unknown

“Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the assessment that something else is more important than fear.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt

“Silence becomes cowardice when occasion demands speaking out the whole truth and acting accordingly.” – Mahatma Gandhi

4. Linda
      March 4, 2018 at 10:47 pm

If this really is you,

Then, I should tell you that I did not know about this site, two years ago, when you sent this message. I just found out about this site a few days ago. And the only way I found this message was by searching my name & noticed that this post was sent on our former anniversary date. I should also tell you that I’m already done wasting my time on this site. If you still want to reach me, then I would suggest that you look me up on my college’s email directory (hint: it is the most northern CSU in our state).

5. L.H.
      March 7, 2018 at 8:08 pm

If this is – Brian B. – then this is reply is meant for you:

This letter was sent 2 years ago, and time changes things.

If you are currently with someone, no longer interested, or whatever – then please just be honest and direct with me about it. It is okay.

Yes, it would be nice to hang out and see where things go, but life happens and situations change.

There is nothing wrong with telling a person that you are no longer single or interested or whatever.

Please – reply on this Post or send me an email – let me know that it is you & your current status/situation.

The anonymity of the this website makes it extremely difficult to have any clear two-way communication. It is just to confusing, and not worth my time and energy. I have no desire to have any real conversations with you (or anyone else for that matter) in this kind of way.

My Email: To avoid spam in my email – you will need to take an extra step – look me up on my college’s student email directory (hint: it is the most northern CSU in our state).

Thanks, Linda H.

6. Over and out
      March 9, 2018 at 3:00 pm

I’m sure that this reply and my last letter will be delayed.

But you should know that I am now done with this website. I will not submit anymore letters, I will not reply to anymore letters, and I will not read anymore letters.

You can reach me via email if you so choose. My door is always open.

Over and out.

7. Over and out
      March 9, 2018 at 6:23 pm

Okay, I have one last thing to say and then I have made my peace.

I stood by your side when you were at a low point and I was at a good point. Eventually, you started to get to a good point. And then I went down to a low point and needed you, but you refused to stand by my side. So of course I felt unsure of your feelings for me, of your intentions, and I thought that this may be the case:

“Some people will only ‘love you’ as much as they can use you. Their loyalty ends where the benefits stop.” – unknown author

“Some people aren’t loyal to you…They are loyal to their need of you…Once their needs change, so does their loyalty.” – unknown author

“You see a person’s true colors when you are no longer beneficial to their life.” – unknown author

You put very little effort to repair our relationship, and no effort in helping me. If you don’t remember, my health was at a risk. So I did what I had to at the time, and put my health and well being first. I never stopped loving you or caring about you.

Keep in mind that:
      “Your mistakes don’t define your character. It’s what you choose to do after you have made the mistakes that make all the difference.” – Dave Willis

Over and out – for real this time!

8. Bye
      March 9, 2018 at 8:34 pm

Oh and for the record — I didn’t just want/need a friendship type of love from you – I needed and deeply wanted romantic love and passionate love from you!!! As I have said before, I wanted and needed you to love me with your whole heart. But I don’t think you ever loved me in that kind of way.

“A woman wants to feel beautiful. The strength of a good man makes her feel so. A man wants to feel strong. The beauty of a good woman makes him feel so.” – Captivating by John & Stasi Eldredge, pg.155. Note: beauty & strength can be expressed in many ways; not just in the physical form.

I saw past your insecurities, and continued to believe in you. But you didn’t do the same for me.

“I find the best way to love someone is not to change them, but instead, help them reveal the greatest version of themselves.” – Dr. Steve Maraboli

“The best love is the one that makes you a better person, without changing you into someone other than yourself.” – Unknown

I put in the effort, but you seemed to be unwilling to do the same. I made time for you, for us. But simply would not do the same.

“When you give up on someone, it’s not because you don’t care anymore, it’s because you realize they don’t.” – unknown author

“At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life.” – unknown author

Don’t you see by now, why I left it up to you to reach out to me?

This is me dropping the mic.

9. Final words
      March 10, 2018 at 1:07 am

These are my final words —

“Humility is the ability to give up your pride and still retain your dignity.” – Vanna Bonta

“I remain convinced that most human conflicts can be solved through genuine dialogue conducted with a spirit of openness and reconciliation.” – Dalai Lama

“We begin from the recognition that all beings cherish happiness and do not want suffering. It then becomes both morally wrong and pragmatically unwise to pursue only one’s own happiness oblivious to the feelings and aspirations of all others who surround us as members of the same human family. The wiser course is to think of others when pursuing our own happiness.” – Dalai Lama

A real apology requires…

1. Consciously becoming aware of errs
      2. Freely and honestly being forthcoming of the errs made, admitting wrong, and offering explanations
      3. Fully accepting responsibility for ones actions
      4. Sincerely showing remorse
      5. Humbly asking for forgiveness
      6. Immediately changing the err behaviors
      7. Actively rebuilding trust

From: davewillis.org, emotionalcompetency.com, and additions by me.

You know how to reach me – I’m done expressing my thoughts on this website.

Over an out.

10. L.H.
      March 10, 2018 at 10:43 am

My letter to you on March 7th will hopefully reinforce what I am about to say.

I am letting you go. I want real true love and commitment, and I want it to be mutual. I’m giving you the freedom to freely choose. We both deserve happiness.

I do Not want to be your second choice, your second best, your back-up plan. The below web link explains how I feel.

“Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be.” – Sonia Ricotti

I wish you the best. Love, Linda

11. L.H.
      March 10, 2018 at 6:20 pm

Before I say my last goodbye, I would like to speak from the heart for a moment:

I never told you this, not because I didn’t want to, but because I could never find the words to explain it – that is until years later:

In the beginning of our relationship, there were times when you allowed yourself to be fully vulnerable, and put your insecurities and selfish ways to the side. You would open up and let me get to know the real you on a deeper level. And then you would reciprocate and open yourself up to getting to know the real me on the same level. It was during those times that I felt I could just be me around you, and you brought out the best of my qualities (for example: inner child) that were hiding. It was during these times that I also felt the romantic and passionate sparks, and of course friendship. And it was during these times that I first realized that I loved you. I so cherish those times. But after a year or so things changed, and you stopped making quality time for us, and you blocked some of your vulnerability. Especially, when it came to opening yourself to get to know me. And I started to feel all alone in our relationship. I patiently waited and hoped for the day when you would try to rekindle our love, but that never happened.

I have read both of these books, and felt that they spoke to me, maybe they can help you:

Wild at Heart: Discovering the Secret of a Man’s Soul.
      By: John Eldredge, 2011.

Captivating: Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman’s Soul.
      By: John and Stasi Eldredge, 2011.

I want to love and be loved back. And I wish the same for you. Goodbye.

12. sorry
      March 10, 2018 at 10:58 pm

I would like to apologize for a few things. This site is so confusing & frustrating as hell. First, I am sorry for how many responses are connected to this post. I don’t like communicating like this, it’s unhealthy. With this being an anonymous site and things being delayed, it’s hard to have any real two-communication and clarification. And it got to the better of me – my communication then became unhealthy. If that makes in sense?

Second, the tone of some of my responses and letters were a little over the top and perhaps unnecessary or uncalled for. I am sorry about that. I may have mistakenly thought some of the letters/responses were from you directed at me. On the same note, I may have misunderstood or misinterpreted some of them as well. We really didn’t have any closure, and I have kept so many things inside of me for so long that they just took me over in an unhealthy manner. And while a lot of what I wrote was true, some of it was out of confusion.

Third, I am sorry that once I saw this letter or the other one? that I didn’t contact you in another way seeing that you are searchable, and I not so much. I guess I was, and still am, unsure if this really is you? After everything that happened, I seriously questioned how you felt about me. I knew that to some extent you cared about me, but I was unsure how you felt about me. I wanted to see if you would freely reach out to me with sincere intentions. I felt that it was up to you to do the right thing if you cared that much. I felt that over the years I made it so obliviously clear how I felt for you and how sincere my intentions were, and that it was you who didn’t make it obliviously clear.

After you read this, please email me and I’ll give you my number so we can just talk this all out, if you want. I really don’t want to end this conversion on a bad note. Even if you’re taken or not interested or whatever, please just send me an email letting me know that. And, yes I realize that I am contradicting what I said in the previous paragraph, but I’m still a little nervous and would appreciated it if you could just start the conversation. Thank you.

Love, Linda

13. Dammit man
      March 12, 2018 at 9:09 pm

E.M. I’d put money on You wrote this back in the day this site made you go crazy. Help this person out and own it.