• We’re all mad here

by  • January 10, 2016 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 14 Comments

You made the divine noise for me. I needed you. I was so close to letting go. Sometimes it makes me insane to be abandoned. I spin and crave. I get desperate.

I remember you telling me to be strong. I know its going to be okay. Love is not ownership. Still, you are mine. I am yours.

I resolve my emotions and get to a place of absolute peace. I see the light and send it across the universe to you. I know you love me. We love. It’s wonderful.

I see you in dreams. I hear you in everything. We are infinite. It has always been and always will be.

Then it cycles again.

I understand that you couldn’t be attached. You wanted the best for me. I understand your journey. I have my own.

I want, and I know I shouldn’t. I know it’s dangerous. I do. I want to be with you so much. Every moment of our time in this life together will live within me for as long as I have breath.

I love you too. Thank you for answering the call. I will for you when your days come. Its always you. Don’t you ever doubt it. I miss you.

Time is long. Life is short. We will see each other again.

A.Mused

14 Responses to We’re all mad here

1. N.Amused
      January 11, 2016 at 5:24 am

Your madness Playing with the lives of two men. Sociopath more like. They were lucky to escape your claws

2. Evil
      January 11, 2016 at 5:38 am

How much crap comes from your maul, played two men delusional & manipulative

3. A.Mused
      January 11, 2016 at 11:25 am

You have no idea what you are talking about. This is a letter to a deceased person. You dont know me.
      Please stop imagining you are in peoples letters. You need help.

4. A.Mused
      January 11, 2016 at 3:43 pm

Those comments had me absolutely insensed. I should be lauging because I’ve been pushed to anger by someone who doesn’t know how to use words.

Whats the matter BooBoo? You’re girl find a litterate man? You wanna cry?

I feel better now. =D

-A.Mused

5. your*
      January 11, 2016 at 3:45 pm

Your* Damn you auto correct. Well that bit me in the arse.
      At least I’m laughing now.
      -am

6. Peter C
      January 11, 2016 at 4:41 pm

Hi A.Mused. Strange isn’t it, how much people project themselves and their conflicts into what you say. I don’t see anything about two guys in your letter. Though to be fair it was also hard (at least for me) to understand that this letter was to a deceased person.

So on your letter – I think it is beautiful. Rereading it and knowing what you said, I see it as a testament to the infinite, a belief in the transformative power of love, even beyond life & death. I see it as a cry and a comfort, a longing and a peace. Very moving.

ps – please ignore the ink-stained wheezings of crabbed scribes, God has dictated that there must always be a few, if only to make us more thankful for all the rest…

7. Jerksauce
      January 11, 2016 at 5:05 pm

People are just bat shit mental. The comments here. Wow man. Just wow.

8. @Peter C
      January 11, 2016 at 5:27 pm

You are very right. I understand that a letter in present tense to someone who’s passed is confusing.To be fair, I’m pretty sure my intended doesn’t mind in the slightest. The tense is a device to make it inderstood that I don’t believe the spirit is gone, so to speak.
      He was a wordsmith to be reconed with and I just do my best to do him justice.
      Thank you for responding. Sometimes the grief makes me a tad emotional.
      -A.Mused

9. L
      January 12, 2016 at 2:22 am

I don’t see anything about two ppl either.I wouldn’t mind being dead if someone felt like this for me.

10. *
      January 12, 2016 at 5:04 pm

11. @ A. Mused
      March 15, 2017 at 2:19 pm

Very very sorry for your loss and terrible grief.

12. anon
      March 16, 2017 at 6:47 am

Life is fickle indeed for me being the one who owes you an apology. From the depths of my heart, I’m sorry. I was in a world of pain at the time. That still doesn’t excuse my actions though. Peter is right too. I don’t write or comment anymore(aside from here now:). Thank you for being the person I wasn’t & now am.

13. A.Mused
      March 16, 2017 at 4:01 pm

Much appreciated. I’m slowly coming out of the fog.
      – A. Mused

14. Gone before us
      March 19, 2017 at 1:35 am

Agree with Peter C. It’s not that apparent that your person is deceased.

Sorry for your loss, hope you have somehow moved on.