• Overexposed

by  • September 28, 2015 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 7 Comments

That’s how I feel. You see and hear too much. I am completely vulnerable to you and I don’t like that because that doesn’t go both ways. I feel like I’m being judged, all the time, when in reality the only reason you have access to my every thought and emotion is because of the situation. I don’t think it’s fair. Particularly when I feel our communication is also very one sided. Maybe I’m wrong about that, but honestly how am I supposed to know any different? I keep up as well as I can but I get the feeling youre operating on some level way above me.

Idk just some middle of the day thoughts I guess.

7 Responses to Overexposed

1. Maybe...
      September 28, 2015 at 3:46 pm

this person feels the same way. Maybe it *does* go both ways…

Best.

2. End of day thoughts
      September 28, 2015 at 5:15 pm

I know that I’m not your person but just to give you another perspective, I am hopelessly vulnerable to her. She would not see it this way, however. She would see me similar to what you have described.

Good luck

3. author@end of day thoughts
      September 29, 2015 at 8:02 pm

No I dont want another perspective, I dont want your perspective. If you want to offer thoughts or input on MY situation, being discussed in MY letter, like the first commenter did, thats fine. But Im pretty sure its just basic etiquette to not talk about YOUR life, which has absolutely nothing to do with me, on MY letter. There are some people here who do it all the fucking time and it drives me crazy, even when its not on my letter. If you have something you want to say about YOUR life, write your own damn letter, dont hijack someone else’s.

4. Morning thoughts
      October 1, 2015 at 9:29 am

@End of day thoughts Wow! Lucky woman. Does she know? Have you told her?
      I really wish he would be more communicative and tell me, sighs*
      At least he doesn’t know how my heart cries for him and out to him 🙁

5. End of day thoughts@Author
      October 5, 2015 at 9:52 am

I am so sorry to have effaced what is basically the equivalent of publicly-posted graffiti. I promise to never do it again, even though I have no idea who you are. I rarely ever post or comment on this site. I said the same thing that the first commenter did only, as validation, added the fact that I am in a similar situation from the other side. I talk to my person regularly in real life and over the web.

6. Peter C
      October 5, 2015 at 4:58 pm

Dear ‘end of day thoughts@Author’

Don’t sweat it – you can’t tell the Honeys from the Honey-badgers by their first postings.

Plus – it’s normal & caring human behavior to validate feelings, to say I’ve been there too, to forge a connection. Don’t let one Honey-badger knock you off responding, you did it with kindness. Don’t stop posting when you feel it is a good thing to do. Most people will appreciate it.

7. Hey Author
      October 5, 2015 at 7:39 pm

Maybe you should tick the no comments box next time you post!!!!