• Yes . . .Feedback . . .

by  • September 17, 2015 • * Safe for Work *, Anger • 10 Comments

. . . Grade S

S for ?

S for Sick

10 Responses to Yes . . .Feedback . . .

1. So immature...
      September 17, 2015 at 9:32 am

No one asked for your inconsiderate feedback.

2. Author @So immature
      September 17, 2015 at 9:46 am

What the fuck do you have to do with it . . .

3. @Author
      September 17, 2015 at 10:13 am

I have no idea. I just hate reading negative bullshit.

4. Actually...
      September 17, 2015 at 1:54 pm

I did ask for feedback, but i don’t think that you were the person I was asking, author

5. Author @Actually . . .
      September 19, 2015 at 8:32 am

I think I got my point across .

6. Author @totallyfuckingunrealisticandunaffectedbyakindofviolence
      September 19, 2015 at 8:42 am

Go and bake some fucking cupcakes then !

7. Huh?
      September 19, 2015 at 12:11 pm

What the heck is everyone talking about?

8. @Author
      September 19, 2015 at 12:57 pm

Lmao…Author…please calm down. I’m not sure if you’re being serious or not.

Sticks and stones might break someone’s bones but words will never hurt…

Of course, as a proud man (I’m sure it goes for everyone though) I can’t let anybody step on my toes without stepping on theirs in return.

I’ve always loved these lines by Marshall Mathers:

“But as we grow as men
      We learn to let shit go, but then again
      There’s only so much bullshit we can really stand
      We all got reps to uphold
      When someone steps on our toes
      It’s no exception, it goes for every man”

To be honest, words don’t offend me. I’m always willing to turn the other cheek unless someone is actually trying to hurt me, whether it’s physically, emotionally, verbally, or any other way. Most of the time, I know that nobody is trying to hurt me though and I might just be selfish or paranoid for thinking in that manner. However, in relationships I believe two people are bound to hurt one another; that’s how relationships thrive and flourish, from hurting each other but also being there for one another for the aftermath. Otherwise, there’s be no growth in relationships.

Anyway, I left the first and third comment on this letter but I never asked for feedback and I really don’t think your letters would be meant for me.

I’m pretty certain you have a good heart Author.

I wish you the best.

– A

9. Author @Author
      September 21, 2015 at 12:48 am

STOP attempting to justify heinous acts of the person

I’m referring to , of which you know nothing .

10. Author @Author , again
      September 21, 2015 at 6:29 am

Don’t reply any further , my post is a considered

assessment of the situation and I’ve had it up to here

with your inane spouting .

In other words , just go away and stop stroking your

fucking ego .