• So is that it then..?

by  • August 23, 2015 • * Safe for Work *, Abuse • 8 Comments

We’re both going back to school and now we’ll be even further apart.

I’m hoping if you’re on this site then we can still communicate through it even if it’s a month or two months (three months, etc.) from now; I think it’d be really nice and I think we need to somehow keep in touch.

I hope you know that if we were in a relationship then I’d visit you very frequently…

I wish we were in a relationship because even if it was long-distance, it wouldn’t be long-distance for long.

I wish you wanted to talk to me on the phone, text me, or we could even video chat (though I don’t know how I feel about video chats).

I wish I could say that you’re my girlfriend.

I wish I knew more about you.

I wish I could take you out on the nicest date(s) ever.

I wish I could buy and send you flowers all the time.

I wish you would accept the love I’m offering.

I wish you would accept anything I offer.

I wish I could be as romantic as I wanted to be when it comes to you and all this romance.

I wish we were together.

I wish you loved me.

I love you passionately.

You already know that you own my heart and you can keep it.

I wouldn’t want anyone else to have it since you’re the only person I trust with my heart.

Keep it safe please.

I’ll always love you..

I’ve thought about it and I’m not sure how you’re supposed to identify my letters. Usually I’ve been spacing out the lines in my letters but that’s more about making them easier to read. I usually end my letters and comments with a ‘<3' and three X's but at the same time anyone could copy that. Although, I'm fairly certain if you were on here then you would know this letter is mine. If not, then comment asking for my first initial and I'd very happy to post it on here.

8 Responses to So is that it then..?

1. What are..
      August 23, 2015 at 4:21 pm

your initials?

2. Author @What are..
      August 26, 2015 at 5:57 pm

For now, I’ll give my first initial, which is ‘A’.

( I’m male, obviously; it’s somewhat implied in the letter)

Here are some other things about me:

I’m around 5’10 without shoes, 5’11 with shoes
      I have black hair, brown eyes, and my eyelashes are kind of curly and long.
      And I have kind of a tan complexion that varies from lightly tanned to medium-tanned depending on the time of the year.

πŸ™‚ πŸ˜›

That would be more than enough info to identify me if she was on this site. If not, the subject of this letter’s (the girl of my dreams) first initial is ‘M’,

I doubt you’re my person because I doubt she would even ask for my initials but there’s really no point for me to keep a secret. She already knows I love her and I kind of want the whole world to know I love her even if she doesn’t love me back.

On the very slim chance you are my person, I love you.

I love you, M.

3. Author
      August 27, 2015 at 9:26 pm

I’ll always love you M.

I miss you.

4. Bundle @author
      August 28, 2015 at 7:30 am

Abuse ?

5. Author @Bundle
      August 28, 2015 at 3:27 pm

I just categorized it as Abuse because I’m pretty sure if she was on this site, then she categorized some letters as ‘Abuse’ as well.

Bundle, can I please have your initials?

I’ve asked you already but I’ve gotten no response.

Love Always

6. @a
      August 31, 2015 at 2:49 pm

Hey so please dont take any of this the wrong way, because my intention is to offer whatever help I can. The first thing I want to point out is that your writing is highly transparent, by which I mean, whether you go by “a” or any of your other aliases, its pretty easy to tell what letters and comments are written by you, at least for the most part. The only reason Im saying that, is because you write here alot (maybe a little too much), and through all those letters I feel like I have some semblance of your situation.

Ive been there man. Still am in some ways. What you’ve been doing here these last couple months, I’ve been doing for the last couple years. In no way am I knocking writing letters here, for anyone, to say the things you feel like you cant say in real life. God knows this site has helped me immensely, since I probably cant afford a therapist lol. But expecting anything more from this place, is very dangerous. Everyone goes through a phase where they believe their person is here, reading the words written to them. I think its one part hope, and one part the inherent similarities between different people’s relationship troubles (ie “i cant believe you cheated on me” – how many people is that going to resonate with).

What I really want to get across to you, is that this, what youre doing right now, is NEVER going to change your situation. I absolutely promise you that. You can write letters here until the day you die, and even in the tiniest chance your person is here, it will never bring you two together. This is not a dating site. Its nice to dream, but if you love her the way you claim, then you shouldn’t be satisfied with dreams. Go make her yours. Not here, but in real life. Is it scary? hell yes, and Im guessing thats partly why youre in the situation youre in. But shes not going to respect you for anonymously conveying your love. This is not healthy for you, your mental and emotional states, I know that from personal experience. At some point, youre either going to have to man up and give it your all, or respect her decision to be with someone else and really move on. And I would encourage you to make that choice for yourself, and run with it, sooner than later.

Also, just to be clear I am not bundle

7. Author @A
      August 31, 2015 at 3:32 pm

She messaged me that she’d get the police involved if I ever tried to talk to her again so i have no choice but to write these letters. I actually might stop writing letters soon, this website only benefits her if she’s even on it, not me.

I would tell her I love her and encounter her face-to-face but she has a boyfriend and I don’t want things to get violent. I have no idea how to ‘make her mine’ other than write these letters.

I’ll always love her but I think I would be ready to ‘move on’ if she broke my heart over a phone-call or face-to-face.

I have no idea what to do. I still have hope..

Thanks for writing such a detailed comment.

I wish you the best. .

8. Author *@@A
      August 31, 2015 at 5:54 pm

The name on that last reply was supposed to be Author @@a.

Also, my writing is intentionally transparent. I’m not really trying to conceal my identity. I really only have two aliases which are ‘Lion’ and ‘A’ which is actually my first initial. I usually end letters with hearts and X’s a lot of the time too, haha.

Thanks again for your reply, I appreciate it. Sometimes I need something or someone to remind me to snap back to reality’.

I still have hope, but it is kind of fading…only kind of….I know for a fact I’ll always love her because she’s the first person I think about every morning and the last person I think of every night everyday for almost a decade now.

Again thanks for your comment, I wish you the best.