• 6 Responses to I wonder

1. :,(
      August 13, 2015 at 6:48 am

I’m male and I seldom cry over love but for none of your above reasons.

I have a ‘situation’ and in my situation I don’t know for certain if this love is lost, unrequited, or impossible.

I cry because just the thought of her no longer in my life makes me beyond sad.

I cry because I know if she doesn’t feel the same way then nobody has ever loved me.

I cry because if she doesn’t love me then it’s really hard for me to believe in love at first sight anymore.

I cry because if she doesn’t love me then I don’t want to give my love to anyone else.

I cry because if she doesn’t love me then I really don’t see a point in living.

I’ve cried because there’s no more loyalty, respect, or empathy in the world.

I’ve cried because life isn’t fair and now I’m beginning to think neither is love.

I’ve cried tears of joy and tears of sadness though lately it’s mostly been the latter.

I’ve cried quite a bit over my situation and I think it’s healthy.

The alternative would be to bottle up my feelings and let them explode or to let my feelings turn volatile which is much worse in my opinion.

I don’t particularly like crying but it’s nice every once in awhile.

Maybe I’ll continue to cry…

But, it depends on my situation…

2. S
      August 13, 2015 at 7:01 am

Cried my heart out and still do three months on …. many people do, male and female

3. Someone
      August 14, 2015 at 12:49 am

I’m male and I cry a lot over one girl for tons of reasons 🙁

4. Whoever you are crying over..
      August 14, 2015 at 1:32 pm

Please just tell them. I know it’s hard & the perfect moment & words NEVER come! But imagine they are cryimg themself to sleep every night over you? You have a chance to stop two peoples sadness if only for a moment…and if it doesn’t work then at least you’ll have a better reason to cry.

5. Hollowman
      August 17, 2015 at 9:32 am

Male, and yes, i cried a lot because she was my friend and i told her i loved her she rejected me but to me, she is the most wonderful woman in the world, ever. She is perfect and i love her absolutely and unconditionally. So yes that hurts a lot and i miss her every single day of my life, worse that if i had said nothing, id still love her, but at least she’d be in my life still

6. S
      August 17, 2015 at 10:54 am

To “Whoever you are crying over” ….its rarely that simple unfortunately. Sometimes it also really really isn’t down to you to be the one to reach out.