• I Know

by  • July 22, 2015 • * Safe for Work *, Confession • 7 Comments

I know I should have never done it in the first place. I knew that it had the potential to ruin us forever. I never thought I could do such a thing to someone I love so much. I know you hate me and it’s okay cause I hate myself too. I know I lied about it and I know I should have told you the truth. I didn’t want you to hate me and walk out of my life. But I only made it worse. I should have known you would eventually find out. I’m not one for regrets and there aren’t many things I would want to go back and change. But if I was granted to chance to change something, it would be this. I haunts me all the time and it stays in the back of my mind taunting me. I wish I could forget it but I deserve to live with that pain for the rest of my life. Usually you just need your space for a little while and then we talk and work things out but I’m scared that it’s gonna be different this time. Maybe we can’t come back from this. Maybe time will just push you away more. I know our chances of getting back together are slim and that is fine. But this friendship is something I can’t stand to lose. And the worst part is that it is my fault. We had the potential to fix everything and I ruined it. I’ll never forgive myself for what I did to you. I am responsible for my actions and I own up to them. I ruined us and I’m sorry.

7 Responses to I Know

1. @author
      July 23, 2015 at 10:33 am

What did u do author that looks like it cant be fixed?

2. s
      July 23, 2015 at 12:36 pm

you should send this, if you mean it, they probably deserve to see it.

3. S
      July 23, 2015 at 7:41 pm

Tell them, if you mean it, sounds like they deserve to hear it.

4. Its never too late
      July 23, 2015 at 9:05 pm

to tell someone you love the truth, even if they already know it.

5. no censorship
      July 26, 2015 at 3:19 am

The way you acted… There was a reason.
      If they love you, they will try to understand.
      Give them a chance.

6. Heather
      July 29, 2015 at 4:53 am

If you respected the friendship you would not have done it at the time. Did you even think of your friend at the time… Sounds like NO but now you want them to have your back. It probably wasn’t even a once of mistake was it…. did you carry on with your bad behavior and disrespect for months…. Trust was broken and at the time you obviously didnt give a hoot about your friend so why should your old loyal friend give a hoot about you now. The whole universe and you chose the don’t go there apple. Even if you are forgiven and peace is made your old friend will for ever hate you and there will never be a friendship again as there is no trust… You made the choices your friend had to suffer. Would you want to be friends with someone if they did to you what you have done to them…..??

7. Wings
      April 23, 2016 at 5:44 pm

I was going to type de ja moo.
      But no, words are just words.
      I cant get a bull to come and poo here nor can you buy forgiveness nor take back what you did.

But we all have one day at the end of our lives to stand up and be judged. I live lungs full for that day.

Oh yeah to save your arse.
      Who ever this was for, a real apology or a real letter would be much more successfull!