• I will NOT

by  • June 18, 2015 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 9 Comments

talk to you unless I have solid proof of you know what. Not tomorrow, not in a year or 10 years, not in this life or the next. You don’t know the damage you’ve done. Although you would probably enjoy it if you knew.

If you don’t think it’s reasonable of me to ask for that, then that’s fair, the decision is yours to make. I will be fine either way, but no going back.

9 Responses to I will NOT

1. TLH
      June 19, 2015 at 6:53 am

So let me get this straight…you’re not going to talk to your person EVER again unless they produce some kind of concrete evidence of something. Correct? Are you even sure they know what is required?

2. Rain
      June 19, 2015 at 11:26 am

I was just thinking the same exact thing. How are they to know what evidence they’re supposed to produce if he or she isn’t willing to tell them?

3. Nice one
      June 19, 2015 at 12:24 pm

A nameless coward vent to the world in hopes that it will reach their person.

4. hollowman
      June 19, 2015 at 4:49 pm

Is it not weird how these letters touch them it is not for?
      I prayed once, prayed that if even in ten years you would marry me, i’d do anything, and always love and protect and honour you.
      I even dreamed of you asking me for proof i loved you, i had to show it somehow.
      And for ten years you would not talk, then i made that change by proving my love, you knew so deep how much i have unconditional love, that your animosity faded you saw, believed, liked then loved me.

But i say “you” when actually you’re not her are you, shame, but here’s hoping YOU ge the evidence you need and want

5. Author
      June 20, 2015 at 2:40 pm

TLH, he would know exactly what I’m talking about. I’ve asked multiple times.
      But I highly doubt he’ll ever do it, so this LINS post is mostly a note to self

6. Kat
      June 20, 2015 at 9:38 pm

I think “evidence” is overrated.I too can relate to what Hollowman said,have been in a situation where I had wished my person would come back,ask for a fiftieth chance,lol and my hand in marriage,dreamt of it for years.I would havve forgiven him in a heartbeat,as with me,time healed my wounded heart.

7. l
      June 21, 2015 at 7:34 am

I concur with the above comment. A hint at what it is would help…along with not cutting off the end of the letter in the manner it did. It’s very odd. Also, in time, you MAY feel differently, be less angry and more willing to talk to the person this letter was intended for.

8. Britney
      June 21, 2015 at 4:02 pm

When a person denies doing something asked of them and they know it could potentially kill their relationship by not

There is a reason

Either you are being fed lies and what you believe is opposite
      Or
      There is a deeper underlying issue and its easier to not comply then to be uneasy of possible reaction.

Ex: you want a comfirmation your boyfriend is not seeing an ex and he wont address issue and tells you he doesnt have to prove himself.

If you are more important he will do whatever it takes to make you see he is innocent.

If not then it could be many things not good

Maybe he is. Maybe he made lies and will get caught and knows that he will lose you either way. Maybe he is covering up by an ex and if you talk you will know that it is all him nothing about her.

What im saying is that you might be important but simply not more important than his own pride or image alone.

He sounds like a bully. Show him your importance and walk away. Fear is not a good enough reason to lie.

Good luck
      Sincerely
      Britney

9. Author
      June 22, 2015 at 12:44 am

Thanks all for your input.
      It is actually a very simple thing I was referring to. A basic requirement for any open and honest communication. Again, he knows.I hate ultimatums, but sometimes you just have to draw a line to avoid getting hurt.
      I do feel the urge to talk to him from time to time, and this venting seems to help. Hearing others’ opinions helps as well. Thank you.