• You Love Me…

by  • March 16, 2015 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 15 Comments

You love me. More correctly you are falling in love with me, and you are running away from your feelings.

That will get you know where.

The emotions that you felt, the thirst that was quenched, are because I exist. No one else can take my place.

I am here waiting for you when you get tired of running.

I have sensed this before; there are fates larger than us at work here. There is something that I can give you that no one else can. Surrender.

Because I will own you…

15 Responses to You Love Me…

1. .
      March 16, 2015 at 3:24 am

Maybe running away thinking you doing same & not opening up to the person. Maybe the person waiting for you.

Just my thoughts on your letter I feel am in similar situation.

2. Curious
      March 16, 2015 at 5:34 am

How do you know?

3. A
      March 16, 2015 at 6:25 am

You are right. I surrender. I am yours.

4. @arthur .
      March 16, 2015 at 10:08 am

Is your person on this site ? If yes, can you please leave a clue or something

Maybe the person is already here reading it

5. Empress
      March 16, 2015 at 1:34 pm

You can not own that which you do not claim.

6. @curious
      March 16, 2015 at 5:37 pm

Are you the same curious who asked me on my post for my initial?
      If so, in case you missed it. May i ask yours, your 99.99% not who i think even if you’re the right “curious” but if you were you’d know i can’t reveal me. But you also know truthfully i am there whenever and whatever. Anything anytime darling.

7. @author
      March 17, 2015 at 3:56 am

I am the same curious that was on your first post and for the same reasons I’m not at liberties to reveal that. I’m 99.9% sure I’m not the person you are referring to though. The only thing I would say is that if it was you, you no longer speak to me as much as you used to

8. Emperor
      March 17, 2015 at 8:51 am

No one can claim another nor own. Free will alone conquers all. Who would want it any other way for imagine trying to have a conversation with someone that only says what you want to hear…

9. Empress
      March 17, 2015 at 1:07 pm

Exactly, Emperor. You cannot own that which you do not claim. It is not within your control to own any but one piece, of another. That piece should never be caged. Incidentally, are we playing chess? I would rather like to be on the next few squares towards queendom. Twould’ suit me. Merely, a jest, but intriguing. I must wonder if that but scared you a moment?

10. K
      March 17, 2015 at 1:49 pm

I said this before. It will take a long time and patience to hear that from my lips.

11. Kingdom
      March 17, 2015 at 3:51 pm

Not much does scare me even in jest. D

12. Gemini
      March 18, 2015 at 1:24 pm

If you didn’t want to stop them, before, you don’t want to now. You could create an impasse, to where they have to turn back to find you but, if that’s what you really wanted, would you – really – be writing here, to begin with?

13. fuck this shit
      March 18, 2015 at 3:41 pm

could and would and should and …
      could and would and should and fuck this shit
      fuck this shit
      fuck
      this
      shit

14. @Curious
      March 18, 2015 at 6:01 pm

No then it seems you are not her, because we no longer speak at all. I saw her today, and again wished she did come here, wished you/someone was her, that she would read and understand but it can’t be the odds were impossible, but you sometimes can’t help but hope when someone asks your name or initials you think because there is a recognition, unfortunately it is a case of synchronicity between me and who you thought/hoped it was and our writing or character.

All the best curious, may we one day find who we hope for in real life or here.

15. Author
      March 19, 2015 at 12:03 am

I am seeing this person tomorrow.