• Ask the future a question

by  • February 21, 2015 • * Safe for Work *, To Everybody • 21 Comments

If you could ask the future a question, what would it be?

21 Responses to Ask the future a question

1. Winter
      February 21, 2015 at 1:50 am

@4am thinking seriously about my future. Whether I should remain in love or just move on,for real. I’ve said I would a dozen times but haven’t . Being that I want children of my own I have to make a solid decision sooner than later. To miss motherhood for love or move on, find someone who wants what I want for once. I can’t make him want a baby, I know most girls just do without their partners consent or life happens but I can’t have that life. mio dios I should sleep

2. .
      February 21, 2015 at 6:21 am

Can we meet ?

3. tricia
      February 21, 2015 at 8:13 am

Would we be together.?

4. hollowman
      February 21, 2015 at 8:37 am

Nothing, i CAN ask the future a question, it will not answer though. Were it able, it would tell me nothing unless the future is alterable, in which case it cannot tell me anything for each time it answered me, it would tell me the result of having asked the question, which would have required i asked a different question, modified my behaviour on hearing it and then formed that future. So i wouldn’t even be aware of the first question i asked.
      However if i could ask the future of multiple timelines, i would ask which one could show me how to become that which would be loved by the woman i love. So i could learn how and do my utmost best to become all that she should want and need and ultimately love.

5. anonymous
      February 21, 2015 at 7:32 pm

Would he ever be able to stifle his pride just enough to show a little humility and compassion? Is being the boss so much better than being a companion? A little loving support can go to infinity and beyond.

6. anonymous
      February 21, 2015 at 7:32 pm

7. JGirlBlue
      February 22, 2015 at 10:10 am

Will I ever learn to be happy or is the roller coaster I feel never ending?

8. Nothing.
      February 22, 2015 at 10:20 am

I’ll take it as it comes. Living in the present.

9. @hollowman
      February 22, 2015 at 12:07 pm

I enjoyed the first part of your thoughtful response. But the second part… Why do you want to become what your person might want you to be? Why don’t be yourself and hope for the best? Don’t you think you deserve to be loved for who you are?

10. Hollowman
      February 22, 2015 at 5:48 pm

Possibly i deserve it, but reality is i am not handsome enough, or not something enough. I was myself, i told her i loved her, maybe too strongly? Who knows, what i do know is i would be anything because i love her unconditionally. In reality i suppose i would rather no answers of the future if they did not lead to be by her side, rather to go back, back to friends and keep my love silent. At least then she would be in my life still.
      But that is as it is and my life must stay empty and hollow without the one thing that completes it. But i will survive, i do make each days end,albeit thinking of her but i get there and one day it will be my final day and it will not hurt anymore. Meanwhille i do have a few things to make me happy so i focus on those.

11. Winter
      February 22, 2015 at 6:32 pm

What I need from my future is positive support. Being there and open says a lot. I’m not the type of person to take and never give back. If I ask for something I’m prepared or preparing to give whatever it takes to make it work. In other words if I ask u for something great I will do greater. To the future & beyond.

12. @Hollowman
      February 23, 2015 at 1:35 am

I think true love should always be unconditional. If someone only loves you when you change for them it is no true love in my opinion. Don’t try to become what she might want. Be yourself and your right one will find you.

13. Hollowman
      February 24, 2015 at 5:49 pm

Its more complicated than that, i am with someone now,but i found my soulmate, in all ways one can imagine, beyond sexual union which never happened. I now know there is no path back, she never asked me to change or be anything, we were but friends, i just know if i had been something different, but it matters not. Nothing will reconciliate the friendship, we are far apart now. But i would do anything for her, anything because of her.
      Not fair for me to be this way and with a person, but life needs to move on. Obsession some may say, but not as if i stalk or would stalk her or anything like that, i just wake up thinking of her, think of her during my day, go to bed heart heavy i am not next to her.
      Wishing to be the one who made her smile. It is selfish really because when i used to make her laugh i felt such joy. When i heard her talk it held me, and a touch, a look it stopped me dead.
      To love this way you wish that 2 hearts were of one mind. But it is as it is. I will just be what i can be and always try to forget, maybe one day i will. Until then when i do, i can just pray she finds a love like this, pray she is joyful and happy all the days of her life.

14. @Hollowman
      February 25, 2015 at 3:42 pm

Oh. That is in fact a completely different situation. I know I shouldn’t judge, because I know how hard it can be. But… Take your thoughts and think of your person… How can you be with them, if you love someone else? Don’t you have a bad conscience?

15. Hollowman
      February 26, 2015 at 8:09 am

No because i am giving them all they want, and they do not know, and if i was not who i want it would be no one forever,so if i am unhappy but make someone else happy i am the sufferer not them.

16. @Hollowman
      February 28, 2015 at 12:01 pm

Well, I can only say if I were your person (the one you’re with right now, not the one you’re dreaming of) I would want you to be honest and consistent. I would be beyond disappointed if I knew that you are trying to make me happy without being happy yourself. And them not knowing does not mean that it is right what you are doing there. As far as I got it (and maybe I got it wrong or is it a joke…) you are emotionally cheating on them. You say you are making them happy, but what if they are happy because they trust you and think you feel the same? Try to look at it the other way around. Would you want that? Someone who dreams of someone else and is with you because they want to make you happy without being happy with you?

17. @Winter
      February 28, 2015 at 8:34 pm

Is it really You? Someone I love talks as if it’s a Winter’s tale?

18. Hollowman
      March 1, 2015 at 11:16 am

I get what you say, but it is pointless. Emotional cheat? Yes, but i cannot change it. My waking hours are filled with them, my aching pain and sorrow burns so much i feel physical pain not just sadness. Worsened to have memories of a friendship i loved, ruined for seeking more.
      But what if i told the person i am with? They love me, a lot, totally, like i love the one i love. I do love who i am with, do we love our parents less because we also love a child? Do we love a dog less because we also love chocolate?
      We love people different ways and different levels. I know if i left who i am with i would hurt them so much, they would ache and be alone for a long time, i can’t reveal too much but i can say this, i know.
      Knowing truth would destroy them, and long term, and that i do care for them, why would i want to hurt them?
      If i stood a chance with who i love, what then? Then nothing, there are rules, and i can’t just bin a person because of a possibility, and if it were guaranteed? I don’t know. What i do know is, if i left i would not be closer to who i love, i would be alone forever, or in the same boat with someone else. If i had 2 children and loved one best (and everyone has favourites) and they died, should i tell the surviving child, i always loved your sister best? Or, put them into adoption?
      No, i would say, i was sad, but love them too.
      That is how i am, i love one person, and make them happy. If they knew is a moot point, they don’t, to make them know i must destroy their happiness. And hypothesising of would they or should they know is easy if you are not the recipient of such. Would that be the case for you, if who you love said, i want another? Or would you rather be happy? If i was with who i love, i would rather not know. Although i do get that loving them unconditionally my wish would be they are happy rather even if it cost me my happiness, i would not enjoy it and would rather know if they thought there was a way that i could be what they want. Since there is no way i can force myself to change what i feel, i just live with it. Love hurts, and why cause more hurt?In time, memories fade, and i will hurt less, ok it has been years now, but the pain is not so raw,

19. @Hollowman
      March 1, 2015 at 3:12 pm

And I get what you say. I’ve been in a similar situation and I can feel with you, but it doesn’t change what I think. I know I have an extreme opinion.

What if your second best could meet someone who really loves them without secretly dreaming of someone else? What if you are wasting their time? What if you are secretly / subconsciously not willing to let them go because it is you who needs them because it’s more comfortable to have a second best than to be alone? Isn’t it selfish to think you could be the only one who makes them happy? Isn’t it selfish to lie to them? Don’t they deserve someone who loves them without limits?

These were thoughts I had for years. I know how hard it is and I have no perfect advice.

20. hollowman
      March 3, 2015 at 3:55 am

You are right, and i wish she would find someone who loves her right, who she loves too. But if i really thought that right now she would be better alone, that is what i would do. We have some ties that make it more sense to consider more than just me. And we have been to a place where things came near an end, and i saw how she would be. It is hard to think of how ironic of who deserves what, when i love someone limitlessly, and yet i am destined to be forever without.
      But she indeed who i am with, deserves this limitless love. I try and will do what i can. The reality is i maybe should go, and if ever a prayer is answered, it will be that she finds this and i will not halt her. But for now i cannot do the damage not just to one but there are others in this. So it is not just selfishness.
      Life is never easy and i suppose when you make a commitment, you owe it to stick to that even in difficulty. So for now i will and am.
      We only can do the best we can in this life and it is not always right but i am a little weak i suppose and a little too caring and a little human. I hope i can give her what she wants and needs and strive to. And be good to her for so long as she wants me. The future will unfold as it will and i just face each day as it comes.

21. @hollowman
      March 3, 2015 at 2:36 pm

I’m sorry, hollowman. I feel bad for making you feel bad. I know that it is not easy and as I said I don’t have the perfect response. It’s easy to comment when you are a random stranger. I can feel with you, because I was in a similar situation (more or less), but there were was “only” one person and I was not legally committed to them. Anyways it took a long long time to admit to myself what I miss and they will never be able to give me. I certainly wanted too much, but I wouldn’t go back anyways. Meanwhile I prefer to have nothing instead.