• Last letter to a fallen star

by  • February 19, 2015 • * Safe for Work *, Closure • 9 Comments

I take full responsibility for how I am feeling. I put you in the night sky, you were my star. I admired you and I adored you. I wrote silly letters on here as a way to deal with and vent my feelings because with you I felt such a strong connection, one I had never felt with anyone else, which left me totally confused. That connection has gone now, the electricity I felt, it’s no longer there when I am near you, the spell is broken. The trust is gone. You couldn’t tell me the truth, you think it’s going to be a big surprise. It’s not, I already know. I wish you nothing but the best, I always will, but you are no longer my star, you are human just like the rest of us. I haven’t felt anything for you or the need to write anything on here for a long time because my priorities have changed but I feel it’s finally time for complete closure.

9 Responses to Last letter to a fallen star

1. *shaun
      February 19, 2015 at 10:24 am

To author can u give a hint who it’s to
      So I know if this is to me and am sure many readers would want to know.

If it is for me then I know, close the book and forget hoping for it to come back .

2. A
      February 19, 2015 at 12:52 pm

I thought you had already left so I closed the book. I will always love you though even though this is goodbye.

3. abbieberry
      February 19, 2015 at 5:20 pm

Do not read these letters in hope that they are to you many have done the same and will continue to do the same although they may feel as though they are written to u they are most likely not. I for one have come here before in search of letters only to find there isn’t any and although they feel so familiar it is highly unlikely your person just so happens to be writing in code to you on a site named lettersillneversend. Don’t drive yourself mad reading to much into each letter as I for one can say from experience it doesn’t turn out very good. Take each letter as they have been put LETTERS ILL NEVER SEND. that’s not me being horrible or anything I’m just saying I’ve seen to many authors get abuse because people relate and automatically think the letters are for them. I also am not the author of this letter just a fellow reader.

4. I ask one last request?
      February 19, 2015 at 6:04 pm

To put my mind at rest. If a person truly loves another unconditionally as I do you then I thank you for our journey we once shared & as much as you msy find thos hard to believe I have nothing but great memories of our time together. It was my own emotional state brought on by my fathers impending & subsequent death. I also knew many months before that we would no longer be…I tried to communicate with you yet every time I felt you didnt care so I shut down emotionally-thus why you felt I wasnt the man you drsirex anymore. I should have & that was my fault alone for I wadnt been truthful to you or me. It has taught me so much now to which I’m so happy for as I worked to become A real MAN in every aspect that anybody would be proud of. TBH you wouldnt recognise me physically or emotionally now aside from my infectious smile as I gaze upon you. I wish for all your dreams & desires to become reality for you deserve it all & then some…For you have the heart of an angel & may you always shine limitless light oh so bright like the woman I first met! As a tear rolls down my cheek I smile at you one last time. Goodbye my Love.

A Humbled Man.

5. How can it be closure this way?
      February 20, 2015 at 12:54 pm

Don’t you think it would be better to put that into a letter you really send?

6. Author
      February 20, 2015 at 3:58 pm

I never wrote here to or in hope of finding my person, I wrote to vent my feelings only. I don’t wish my letters to give or dash any false hopes. But to ease your mind, I don’t know anyone by the name of Shaun, I am not even from the USA. Oh and just incase, god forbid, I can’t think why Iam assuming this May happen, but I have to add this as a disclaimer also – this is NOT and I emphasise NOT for David, sorry.

7. God Forbid
      February 21, 2015 at 8:50 am

We all should use this site as you’ve said & that is why regardless if it was for me we can help ourselves with acceptance & much more for everyone’s in a similar boat here I only come here on occasion now & read not comment. Only very recently have I have commented & written two letters.

For anyone else that reads this? I maybe wrong yet I doubt it for I have an intrinsic soul to which I would like to bring everyone’s attention to the word “May” in the last sentence. Note there are no other spelling errors? This is the first letter of her name LOL! She always leaves a hint to see if I’ll respond which wouldn’t be often for that’ll mean I’m here…All the time. Of course she knows it me for I can spot her writing style a mile away for hints are often left. One more point is she always responds between 2-4pm which in our time zone would be her lunchtime..Midday perhaps? when she’s at work. God forbid she will now take heed & change her regular habit of when to make a response here…like all the time (M)ay. Carry on dear author for I & I emphasise with you never revealing who you are for if this letter wasn’t to me I ask you? Have you broken another man’s heart recently….AGAIN? I’m not being sarcastic or anything negative for I meant what I said in my response &….It doesn’t matter now for it is what it is, a memory of a tale of love that I am thankful to lived. Notice I don’t say the negative things, only what I did wrong. No one is to blame & on that note take care.

8. I love this letter
      February 22, 2015 at 10:31 am

The very day this letter was posted, I was having thoughts quite similar to these. It was almost magical to see these very same thoughts I could have so easily have written myself. It was like the universe was telling me I am free. It’s all good! Sometimes the magic just fades, and the spell becomes broken. I’m grateful that it has finally happened in my life. I’ll never understand why I adored them like I did. I think I refused to let go of who I thought they were. But now, I finally see them more realistically. Thank you for posting!

9. Author@godforbid
      February 22, 2015 at 12:46 pm

If this is David, I did try and say in my letter that this is not for you to try and save you from some anguish, the M in May was a pure auto correct – see here it is again I can’t write May without it autocorrecting to a capital because I guess it thinks I’m trying to write the name of a season?? It really disturbs me to see you go through such anguish over these letters you nearly always respond to my letters and I do not recognise anything about you, your writing style, the way you describe yourself, you sound way too intense and insecure not the sort of person I associate with, sorry to be direct but I’m not willy wonka so not into sugar coating things. As for the time zone thing we might be from the same time zone, I’m not from the USA and then again sometimes I write when I’m on night shift! but again I really don’t know you. I’m sorry. I hope you find some peace soon.