• For now…

by  • February 16, 2015 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 7 Comments

I don’t have much to say. My heart is heavily guarded from the pain caused through absence and false hope.

i just wanted you to know that I love you so much.

I love you:

– When I’m happy

– When I’m sad

– And even, maybe especially so, when I’m angry at you. The intensity of my anger burns with the unfulfilled passion I hold for you. It’s the same love, just in a different form.

I want you to love me, even at my worst, the way I love you at yours. We both know that what we want, a long and happy life together, will be filled with ups and downs and everything in between. The only kind of relationship that makes it through the gauntlet of life is one between two people helplessly and unconditionally in love with each other. And I believe with my whole heart that we have that.

7 Responses to For now…

1. .
      February 17, 2015 at 2:56 pm

2. A
      February 17, 2015 at 9:43 pm

This is a beautiful letter. But I’m curious as to how anger can be a form of love?

3. Author
      February 18, 2015 at 6:21 am

Maybe ‘form’ wasn’t the right word. What I meant was that the anger, and the level of its intensity, are a reflection of the love I feel. I I didn’t love her so much, I wouldn’t be angry, I just wouldn’t care.

4. bittersweet
      February 19, 2015 at 4:34 am

I love this letter and it makes me sad at the same time.

5. A
      February 19, 2015 at 6:24 am

I see. That’s a beautiful way of describing it. Curious as to why you don’t just go and tell her your fierce love for her face to face. Why do you hide in the dark?

6. Author
      February 20, 2015 at 10:11 am

Hiding? Hmm I hadn’t thought of it like that but I suppose it’s accurate. The long answer would involve me not having the means to do so. She ensured that. The simpler answer is that I honestly couldn’t handle being rejected by her again. It would kill me. Besides she broke up with me, and if she wanted to see me again she would have many ways of making that happen.

I guess the writing just helps me deal with my emotions. And it gives me hope that she would come across any of the hundreds of letters I’ve written here, and know that even after all this time and the way she treated me the last time I saw her, that I still love her and think about her everyday.

7. @author
      February 22, 2015 at 8:48 pm

I’m sorry that you had to go through that. That’s got to be really hard. Why did she break up with you?