• To You, The Wife

by  • November 25, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, Cheating • 8 Comments

To you, the wife of the man that I’ve been sleeping with-

What makes you so comfortable in your short marriage that you think you can forego treating your husband with dignity and thoughtfulness?

Why do you deny his requests to switch your work shifts to daylight hours so that the two of you can actually see each other?

How is it that you ignore that your man desires sex, even explicitly tells you so, yet you go months without giving it to him?

When do you expect to suddenly transform into a responsible mother, while all along you can’t be the support and comfort for your husband?

I sourly congratulate you on your second anniversary. It angers me that you come so short of being what he wants and needs, as he deserves so much more.

My inner cynical self laughs at the irony of the fact that you post on Facebook how much you love him and how ‘happy’ you are…how would you feel if you knew he’s been confiding in me, holding me, having sex with me in your very bed?

I hope you never find out, because as much as I dislike you for being an ignorant airhead, I wouldn’t wish the pain of the realization of betrayal on you.

He says he won’t leave you.

I’d give anything for him to be mine.

8 Responses to To You, The Wife

1. observer
      November 25, 2014 at 1:21 am

The trouble with this is that if he was yours, you would just be creating a vacancy for another OW. This guy is hurting you both.

2. @author
      November 25, 2014 at 3:43 am

Picking apart someone else’s shortfalls must help you sleep at night you disgusting pig. Karma is a total bitch, and one day this will happen to you. Doesn’t it bother you at all that even with all these things that you mention about her, hell never leave her? You aren’t enough for him either. How pathetic of you to give yourself fully to a man who uses you solely to fill the gap his wife doesnt.

3. denial
      November 25, 2014 at 10:12 am

This guy sounds like a real winner. Just because this guy blames things on his wife doesn’t mean it’s her fault. Before you say I don’t know what I’m talking about, I was almost in your place once with a long-term “friend” that I did not physically cheat with because I saw through the scam. This guy would leave if he loved you or he would leave you alone. It’s not about kids or she’s crazy or whatever BS he’s slinging your way. Why would he leave when he’s got both? He told you he’s not leaving and you fuck him anyway. Wake up. You are BOTH being fucked and abused.

4. this is what the world is now
      November 25, 2014 at 10:55 am

Oh, another story of a wonderful man and his wonderful mistress, both injured by the cackling evil wife- the only party, I might note, who is NOT having to hide her actions in this situation.

When will women learn that relationships based on deceit, sneaking around, and betrayals are NOT love… they are games and nothing more. Utterly cheap, empty games.

If I was sleeping in another woman’s bed with the same man she is sleeping with (and trust me, they are still sleeping together at some point, because this story is as old as time itself)…. not the most scalding water could rinse that shame from my skin.

But you know, good for you. This guy is surely different than the millions of other lying sacks of husbands that get some on the side, because YOU are not really the ignorant airhead here. Nooo, never. I sincerely hope that you win over your Prince Charming, because you deserve one another.

5. MLDF
      November 25, 2014 at 2:22 pm

I can’t judge you for your own thoughts, I just wish you’d do the right thing.

6. JR
      November 25, 2014 at 11:45 pm

Stop being stupid lol.

7. Wife
      October 27, 2016 at 7:55 pm

You’re a fucking whore.

8. To Author
      October 29, 2016 at 9:31 pm

Your last comment —

He says he won’t leave you.

I’d give anything for him to be mine.

Give anything? You already have, and you still don’t have him. Do yourself a favor and find someone who is free to love you. Stop belittling yourself to a tramp level, by spreading eagle, in hopes he will change his mind. You already have your answer. You are just a piece of easy a** to him and that is it. Nothing more. Men’s mental and thinking strategies are complete opposite of the females. YOU are just an easy lay to him nothing more. He LOVES his WIFE, NOT YOU.Move forward and stop being horrible person.