• Dave

by  • November 25, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, Lost Love • 7 Comments

Dave,

I still love you so much, and I may never stop loving you. Life without you is painful. I wish that you would move closer to me. We could have a wonderful, fulfilling life together. I can’t stop thinking about you, dreaming about you. You said that you can’t let go of the idea of me, of us. I can’t either. I love you, Dave. Please come to me. I’m so miserable without you.

Lovely

7 Responses to Dave

1. ?
      November 25, 2014 at 6:16 am

And your name is…?

2. @Author
      November 28, 2014 at 12:29 am

I have only been back here on LINS since this week as I was being drawn to the site again & I can’t explain why. You came to me in my dreams which is why I am here…They say if someone you had a connection with thinks deeply of you they can affect your dreams? I’m not sure if I believe that honesty yet here I am? You knew I would respond to this post I am unequivocally certain it is you? You could have written many or none(Ibelieve otherwise) of the other letters for there are so many people here who have gone through similar loving tales.?!

Why you won’t write a letter with my initial & yours or names we both treasured is beyond me. You still make me smile & always have & will for how could I ever forget you!

3. Lovely
      November 28, 2014 at 1:45 pm

Well, if this is you, then you know who I am and how to get a hold of me. ๐Ÿ™‚ I also sent you an email. Good luck, whoever you may be!

4. Lovely
      November 30, 2014 at 7:50 am

Hope you had a loving Thanksgiving with your family! ๐Ÿ™‚

5. @Lovely
      December 1, 2014 at 1:58 am

Thank you “Lovely” & where I come from(The Land Down Under) we don’t have thanksgiving…we sure do celebrate in style over the festive season though!

6. Lovely
      December 1, 2014 at 10:55 pm

Well, I guess that you’re not my Dave, then! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Your writing style is very similar to his though. Anyhow, hope you find your loved one. I’ll just pine for mine in my corner of the world, hoping to be able to let him go one day.

7. @Lovely
      December 2, 2014 at 12:41 pm

My email account automatically deletes emails regularly for you would have come up as unknown/spam. By the time I read this letter I wouldn’t have seen it. You too write like her & funnily enough use her signature emoticon. Where may I ask is you corner of the world?