• Almost Us

by  • November 20, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, Miss You • 7 Comments

I’m not really sure. I’m not sure what we were, where we were going, what you really expected. I’m sad that we can’t be and I miss you more than I’ll ever admit. I’ll admit I started to fall for you but our end quickly snapped me back into reality. The reality that the heart is… I’m not completely sure but it brought me back. there were a few days my soul ached with feelings of sadness for what we could have been. You know, that can’t do anything but soak in you’re own sorrow soul ache? I wanted to kiss you passionately that day but I didn’t I couldn’t anyways not with that consuming the air. I hope you read this and know it’s about you. I’m working on the not missing you but it’s a daily struggle. But my soul is aching a little less these days and one day it won’t ache from the US that was not as much as it once did.

7 Responses to Almost Us

1. Me73
      November 20, 2014 at 7:00 am

????

2. a veil just half withdrawn
      November 20, 2014 at 7:24 am

3. M
      November 20, 2014 at 7:13 pm

Your name doesn’t happen to start with a ‘J,’ does it?

4. a veil just half withdrawn
      November 21, 2014 at 8:41 pm

If it were to me I’d say : The reality that those hearts were affected by the lack of action and answer. A lack that make us almost responsible. Now what? filling the weaker days with difficult clues, as cold as the “good luck” that you said that day. OK, go ahead without looking back. Maybe, maybe one day it won’t ache

Miss you, too

5. I felt it too.
      November 22, 2014 at 10:54 am

I should have & was going to kiss you for I could feel & literally see the raw emotional love that was emitting from your entire body. It was quite a sight to behold. How i restrained myself I will never know. You have never left my mind either yet day by day like you we have to continue living & moving forward. Time heals everything they say. I think my clock had flat batteries:) I accepted your decision for I know now it was a hard desicion to make yet it was the right one at the time. I wish it was me who walks hand in hand in the journey of life yet that isn’t to be so I wish you true happiness for wherever life takes you ;D

6. Time never comes back
      November 24, 2014 at 5:34 pm

I still don’t know what I expected. But I am sure I wanted all about you in my life, at least for minutes. <3

7. @
      November 29, 2014 at 10:01 am

Of course time doesn’t come back, with time we learn & grow. You are so right about a lack of action is as bad as no action at all which I did for reasons only we knew. My bad. I haven’t written here in a long time so no…no clues as I needed to sort myself out just as you would have done? I don’t expect anything as what can I now do? I would like to yet it isn’t me who doesn’t want to? No my heart doesn’t ache as much for it has been a while since we saw on another. I love how you have used your signature… <3 which means love..? A Veil Just Half Redrawn is a reference to Mary who wore one in the bible?

~I Felt It Too