• 6 Responses to I’m sorry

1. Wow!
      November 19, 2014 at 12:34 pm

This is beautiful. Why don’t you tell your person?

We all like to be told that we are loved.

She/He might more inclined to forgive you. I’m sure.

Good luck, author 🙂

2. Mrs. C previous L & M
      November 19, 2014 at 4:41 pm

If this were me , it would mean something. Thank you. It may not fix everything but it’s a great start.

3. Author
      November 19, 2014 at 8:21 pm

My person cut me out of their life completely while simultaneously introducing me (I believe) to this site. Hence this is the only way I can reach them.

Or….

Maybe I’m insane and delusional and I use this site to help me maintain her presence in my life, however illusory/imaginary that presence may really be.

Either way I’m glad you enjoyed the letter. The formatting is pretty cool huh?

• private
        July 8, 2017 at 9:26 am

; (

4. Probably your person.
      July 12, 2017 at 11:14 pm

I’ve never been angry at you. Actually-no- once back in January. You know why I cut you out. You know why every time. ‘It’s not going to happen- I’m not going to do that to…’It’s never ever ever been about anything you did wrong between us.
      This situation hurts. I don’t know how to wrap my head around it. I know there’s a fork in the road right now. I know that it’s your decision. And I know it weighs heavy. I’m sad for you right now. You’re not talking about it. Youre not talking about anything. You’re holding so much back: And you have every right to. But I do hope you find some honest words from your heart. Whatever your plan is.
      I don’t know. I miss conversing. Not this bs bickering misunderstanding speak as of late. I really think we’re just replacing what we want to say with bs. We should probably stop that.
      I’m sorry.
      Love
      Me

• T.
        February 5, 2018 at 9:42 am

That’s a really nice thing to do for the person who has been in the past year and it was just the right amount of time to get to work on the things we need to do have a good day with you and me I miss you so much and I’m sure that you are really sorry for what you have done to me I look really bad and I didn’t deserve what I got for three days I hope your okay and I would do anything to help you out I’m back on the streets cause I don’t like the things that are there now? I wish I could see you today to talk about what’s going on to happen with us now. I love you no matter what best friend