• What Was So Important Anyway?

by  • November 17, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 12 Comments

What did you want me to know? What were you going to say had I agreed to that call? Do I really want to know? If it was really that important you would have told me anyway. I’ll chalk it up to you just trying to alleviate guilt or something.

12 Responses to What Was So Important Anyway?

1. I guess
      November 17, 2014 at 8:22 pm

you’ll never know

2. author
      November 17, 2014 at 9:45 pm

@I guess, nice try.

3. does it have to be
      November 18, 2014 at 9:59 am

A specific important thing? Couldn’t we just talk?

4. author
      November 18, 2014 at 10:29 am

@does, OK I’ll bite. No because it turns into a clusterfuck and who knows what will come out of you this time that will make me want to slap myself for listening to? Seriously though, I’m talking about a man and they are working right now and forgot about this place long ago. Good luck though stranger.

5. Thats funny
      November 18, 2014 at 2:24 pm

because even though I could go without my own clusterfuck conversation, I still tried. I guess I forgot, as did yours that you didnt care enough to deal with the clusterfuck that you always helped begin in the first place. It does take two, ya know? Anyway, youre not the only one who probably wants to slap themselves afterward. If your person is like me they probably want to do a lot more than that.

6. author@that's funny
      November 18, 2014 at 3:18 pm

Hon, you obviously know nothing about my situation. Steer blame right back to your own personal situation alrighty? Realize the person you’re speaking to right now just might have been fucked over more than you could imagine.

7. s.
      November 18, 2014 at 7:04 pm

Is it really better to be left in the dark? Was the chance for a solution not worth taking, even if it could have led to disappointment? I would have taken the call, in the end it’s just a call and should the urge arise, it could have been interrupted indefinitely at any time. Make sure you don’t live in regrets whether they are justified or not. It’s almost as bad as being consumed with hate for someone who very well might not deserve you hurting yourself over them.

8. author@s
      November 19, 2014 at 11:45 am

I took too many calls. It always ended the same. Why keep ripping off the bandaid? Rhetorical.

9. Thats funny
      November 20, 2014 at 4:01 am

Oh sweetie, are you one of those people who cant take a little criticism? If you read my comment, I was not placing blame I was suggesting blame is likely shared by both parties. No I dont need to know your situation in order to understand that being ‘fucked over’ is subjective.

10. author@that's funny
      November 20, 2014 at 11:12 am

Who me? I love me some criticism. It helps to teach me to be a much better person. Have a beautiful day!

11. I Can't & Won't
      November 22, 2014 at 12:01 pm

This man hasn’t forgotten this place & yes he hasn’t been here in a long time till this week. As I read the post & comments I thought they all had merit. I wouldn’t call though now nor never as like “funny” said it takes two to tango & Author….complaining about too many calls? Thats because it usually means a man love that women! Anyhow back to work.

12. author
      November 22, 2014 at 2:03 pm

I can’t: you are not the subject of this letter.