• Intuition

by  • November 17, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 6 Comments

I’ve got this gut feeling?this instinct that links future possibilities together based on seemingly unrelated things.

Right now it’s really been going off. I feel like you need to talk to me. It may sound crazy but it’s based on a lot of patterns and things that I notice.

Now I may be wrong but I still have this feeling of build up. I don’t understand why you do things. But I hope I’m not wrong and that you talk to me soon.

I see too many possibilities.
    Tell me which ones are true.

6 Responses to Intuition

1. maybe
      November 17, 2014 at 6:37 pm

Maybe you are very empathetic and coming to places like this sets you off. I had a friend once that would contact me every time I’d think about them during times of high stress. It was just coincidence.

2. maybe writer
      November 17, 2014 at 7:31 pm

Yep. Totally possible, it’s why I came here instead of talking to said person. However this place doesn’t set me off, I think that it’s highly unlikely anyone I know goes here. Real life sets me off.

It’s just nice to write sometimes, when I’m not comfortable talking to someone 🙂

3. Interesting.
      November 17, 2014 at 9:27 pm

I can relate.

4. Empathy..
      November 17, 2014 at 10:22 pm

Spiritual or karmic connection with someone. You won’t really know until you speak to that person. 🙂

5. writer
      November 17, 2014 at 11:25 pm

Thanks for all the comments, makes me feel a little less strange :).
      Honestly I am a bit doubtful of spiritual things, partially because they sound terrifying and partially because I’m inclined to logic and reason.

I do think it’s more to do with being able to subconsciously link small things together and combination of wishful thinking/imagination, rather than empathy or karmic connection. Although this sort of thought build-up/explosion usually works great in science/literature for predicting whole unstudied chapters… I’m not confident in applying it to human relationships, there’s always an amount of personal bias influencing things.

6. stranger
      November 19, 2014 at 5:20 am

if you’re doing anything to provoke it, you are cheating 😉