• this is not easy

by  • November 4, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 9 Comments

You know I can see. Why are you doing this to me. ?

9 Responses to this is not easy

1. Maybe the question...
      November 4, 2014 at 11:59 am

…you should ask yourself is, “Why do I look when I have the power not to?”

2. stranger
      November 4, 2014 at 4:25 pm

@maybe the?

Curiosity kills me.
      I feel powerless against it.

3. author
      November 4, 2014 at 5:58 pm

That question can go either wsy.. if it was me not to look.. how can I not if it were him.. I have absolutely no idea. But to see him. Oh my god

4. You Can?
      November 4, 2014 at 6:26 pm

I always felt you could see me…I know you use to….but you still do?

5. @Maybe
      November 4, 2014 at 7:10 pm

To me, your comment sounds a bit arrogance. It suggests “Why bother”, or “other people might struggle, but I don’t have to” or You just don’t want to be a part of it all, to learn more, because it has no value. A cocky statement if you ask me, but yeah I know, no one was asking!

@this is not easy
      Maybe you are not looking close enough? Maybe?

6. @@maybe
      November 4, 2014 at 10:05 pm

That’s a stretch but not my words or thoughts in regard to this. Meaning, I have looked and shouldn’t have. What’s important is looking out for yourself and reasoning why we do bad things to ourselves.

7. author
      November 7, 2014 at 10:19 am

Its not anything I can control. All I want to know is why? I know what I know. Except why do I and why does he. ? Im blaming this on ESP

8. @@@maybe
      November 8, 2014 at 2:34 am

Okay, I think I understand where you’re coming from. Why didn’t you stop from doing something you believe to be bad to yourself, and you think you’ll achieve this by looking out for yourself?
      Are you saying you wonder why you keep punishing yourself when you have the power not to?
      Maybe I don’t get it?

9. author
      November 11, 2014 at 11:45 am

Can I choose to ignore probably but the likelihood of that happening… no… im not describing a situation where we work together and I cant keep my eyes off him.. it goes much much more deeper than that.. its unique, mind blowing… !