• Why?

by  • November 3, 2014 • * Safe for Work * • 8 Comments

Why if you love somebody, would you not want to be with them?

8 Responses to Why?

1. I believe
      November 3, 2014 at 11:38 am

I could go on and on and give you many reasons or excuses why. But I believe it’s because they don’t love them afterall. Actions are what is real. Words? Ppffttt, don’t mean a thing.

2. tricia
      November 3, 2014 at 11:48 am

You would think love would be enough. However, that’s not always the case. Whether it be a one way love or circumstances. I am in a situation where I love the person but how he feels.. Don’t know? Can’t ask. So its love with a side of heartbreak.

3. perhaps
      November 3, 2014 at 12:46 pm

Not enough trust?

4. Author
      November 3, 2014 at 5:26 pm

Exactly what I thought… Thanks for confirming it @ibelieve.

5. anonymoys
      November 3, 2014 at 5:29 pm

Truth is some things are just not meant to be. I love someone so much but i cant be with him. Love is not enough. I sincerely love him his all i want but i was beaten black and blue by love before. I almost killed myself, had an abortion, cheated on while i was pregnant. Gave up my dreams in the name of love. Now im scared. Very scared. It might happen again.

Thats the reason why i cant be with someone i love now because of a very bad experience. I almost die then.

I cant just be impulsive even if i want to. I wanna believe in love and start all over but its just so hard to trust.

6. Nobody
      November 3, 2014 at 6:42 pm

Even though I think words have great power and do mean something, I have to agree with “I believe” – they mean not much if no action is the natural balance to them.

7. M73
      November 4, 2014 at 12:59 am

Fear plain and simple

8. df
      November 4, 2014 at 2:03 pm

I disagree..you can love someone very much but the other person’s inability to be in a relationship puts it to a disadvantage. The other person’s vices could be uncomfortable to one. I can go on and on but it is a futile point.