• Question

by  • November 2, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, To Everybody • 8 Comments

How many of you know with 100% certainty your person has used this site in the past or currently?

8 Responses to Question

1. TH
      November 2, 2014 at 2:31 am

I do know 100% because he text me a link to a letter on here nearly two years ago when we were both quite drunk, which was how I found out about this site. I’ve posted a few letters myself to get things off my chest but haven’t made it obvious it’s me, because we are in a v complicated situation and I don’t feel able to talk to him about deeper feelings (basically the fact that I love him to bits!). Sometimes I wish I knew whether he still comes on here and I guess sometimes I do wish he realised letters were me and responded, but in truth that’s unlikely as it could be from anyone in the world couldn’t it!? I’m not brave enough to be too obvious so he would never be totally sure … and anyway if I was that confident in his feelings for me I would probably be talking to him in person and not be posting on an anonymous site! Bit of a double edged sword really but I guess others here may be in the same boat, still the site does what it says on the tin and gives me an outlet for the letters I’m too much of a wus to send! 🙂

2. All I can say
      November 2, 2014 at 10:56 am

First, what is 100% truthful? Second, we allow inertia to control our actions. Third, my truth is not final.

3. possibe
      November 2, 2014 at 4:40 pm

I’m not 100% sure but some of the letters I’ve seen on here sometimes seem to be a perfect response to mine….which I find to be odd….

4. Some days...
      November 2, 2014 at 8:11 pm

I feel like im 100% about this. Some days less than that. My propensity towards delusion is quite persuasive.

But if you thought this was the only way to communicate with someone you cared about…how certain would you really need to be?

5. Nothing
      November 3, 2014 at 1:53 am

is 100%, but nice try!

6. author@somedays
      November 3, 2014 at 5:56 am

If just sending thoughts out to the universe via letter not very. However, when responding negatively to others’ heartache (letters), 100% would be nice.

7. author@possible
      November 3, 2014 at 6:00 am

It’s my experience people who don’t know others here sometimes respond to letters as their person to vent. It is odd but it happens frequently. I asked the question to see for myself how many here admit to possibly doing this.

8. David
      November 19, 2014 at 7:26 am

Yes it is possible as I found out she was here & another similar site…a couple of years ago now. Sadly if they/you are here the relationship is in the past for otherwise you would be openly communicating with them. She was an egnima. The shortest yet most energetic relationship I’ve ever had. Ironically she left me then wrote letters stating she was waiting for me to come back to which I didn’t until many months later when she had moved on. Thats life.