• Where The Fuck R U???

by  • October 29, 2014 • To You • 8 Comments

If you are waiting for shit to get any worse, I have a news flash, the only thing worse than the situation I am in is FUCKING DEATH! Come on ride in on your white fucking horse and save my ass! I promise it is a nice ass :). I take care of my children, I cook from scratch, I am independent, I listen, I fight for what I want and believe in, I will fulfill your every desire, I will never make you feel like you are not loved and adored, I would never hurt you. I will love you until the end of time. I can’t promise that there will not be difficult times but I will promise that I will always talk to you about anything that bothers me regardless of how silly it is. I will know you from a mile away, I will know you, I will be good to you I promise. But please, I am really ready for you to come. I can’t begin to tell you how broken I am right now and the only thing that keeps my head above the water is knowing that you are out there somewhere. Find me please because I am treading heavy waters. I love you and I have never met you….

8 Responses to Where The Fuck R U???

1. :D
      October 29, 2014 at 5:52 pm

Not bad. You made me laugh.

2. Author@:D
      October 29, 2014 at 8:21 pm

Thanks unfortunately it is not just a story 🙁

3. :D
      October 30, 2014 at 2:36 am

Sorry. It sounded so sassy and cheered me up. Let me forget about my own misery for a sec. I’m sure you will be found some time. Don’t give up!

4. SM
      October 30, 2014 at 10:14 am

Are you currently married or in a relationship? My opinion is that it’s best to end that one and spend some time on yourself before looking for the calvary to come riding over the hill to save you. If you are single or in the process, then best of luck to you.

5. Everywhere
      October 30, 2014 at 1:48 pm

Mama June wonna be’s waiting on their prince charming to roll in to save their asses. Desperate & lonely enough to fall for any perv to meet their needs not caring if he is a convicted pedophile more interested in the kids than her.
      Unbelievable. Another false story by a poser begging for attention. No woman in her right mind would be advertising her ass out as bait to catch her dream perv.
      Go take care of your kids I hear em crying for a mayo sammich your favorite meal from scratch.

6. just a guess
      October 30, 2014 at 10:40 pm

I hate to sound sartasic and mean but maybe he’s In the friend zone where you left him.

7. @Everywhere
      October 31, 2014 at 9:39 am

I rally hope you choke on your fathers dick you piece of shit.

8. Everywhere
      October 31, 2014 at 12:45 pm

Honey you know you already did on yours and your uncles and your cousins and etc. etc. etc….yeah keep it in your family.