• I know now

by  • July 30, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, Goodbye • 7 Comments

After so many years I finally let myself accept that you are not good for me. We didn’t have a healthy relationship back then and we most certainly never had a positive friendship each time we reconnected.

Since we stopped talking my life has been easier; so less stressful. There is no confusion or pain.

I know now that there is no point or logic to missing someone who treated me the way you did. I do feel a bit ashamed in my behavior that I thought losing our friendship made me feel so depressed for so long.

I know I’m finally, finally over you. There is no anger, no pain, no sadness. I can’t say I love you anymore either though without thinking it’s a lie.

I thank you for your actions all those months we were back in contact. It was what I needed to experience in order to completely move on with someone else.

Have an excellent life.

Goodbye.

7 Responses to I know now

1. Good riddance!
      July 31, 2014 at 4:35 pm

I’m so fucking done with you. I can’t believe I wasted so much time and energy. Good luck finding another guy that will love you the way I did: unconditionally with everything I had and everything I wanted to be. Every decision I made and action I took was so that we could have a life together. But you’ve made it abundantly fucking clear you’re not interested in me and have no intention of leaving your current relationship. It’s well past time I move on. It’s no wonder my life takes off everytime you’re not in it. So goodbye to you too, you fucking soul suck

2. another
      August 4, 2014 at 2:31 am

mind fuck

3. author
      August 4, 2014 at 5:45 am

@Good riddance: you don’t know me stranger. Simmer down.

4. Soft @ Good riddance!
      August 4, 2014 at 1:18 pm

Tsk, Tsk. WHYYYYY SOOOOO SERIOUS??? LET’S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE……….

5. fake
      August 5, 2014 at 11:44 am

a fake letter

6. author
      August 6, 2014 at 7:45 am

Nope. If it were fake, there would be more grandiose ideas, thoughts, etc.

7. @good riddance
      August 19, 2014 at 8:56 am

I have some questions. You don’t have to answer me, but maybe answering them for yourself would be beneficial.
      1) Why are you lashing out at a complete stranger who has nothing to do with your problems? Pain? Anger? Loss? Guilt? Regret? Loss of control?
      2) Do you know what unconditional means? Unconditional means you would love them regardless who they are with and wouldn’t project so much anger because they didn’t choose you.
      3) Why make life choices with this person in mind if they are in another relationship?
      4) Did they ever ask for, expect, or demand you make choices based on their wants and leave you, or were you hoping by making changes they’d have a relationship with you?
      5) Who are you most angry with? Them or yourself?
      6) If your life has always been better when you are not in contact, why want them at all?
      7) If this person is such a soul suck, what is wrong with YOU that you feel deserving of it?