• I love you

by  • July 28, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, Wish • 6 Comments

It’s late and I’m just lying in the darkness, listening to music and thinking of you.. I’m not supposed to love you, it’s wrong and unfair and a recipe for disaster, I know all of that.. And in the day I can convince myself really well that I don’t care for you, we’re just great friends who have a bit of fun together but there are times at night when I’m so lonely I’m sobbing into my pillow, when I lie awake and try not to wonder what you’re doing and when I admit to myself I miss you.. I want you to want me too, the way I want you.. I know I can’t do this to you and its really not fair at all and its not like you’re doing this on purpose, but when months go by without any contact, my heart aches for you.. I can’t ever say any of this to you but I really do love you.. Wish things didn’t have to be this way..

6 Responses to I love you

1. Gravy
      July 28, 2014 at 11:30 pm

Tell him or let go of these feelings. Because it will just keep hurting you if you do nothing. Apathy will be your suffering. You can’t be afraid to show your feelings. If this person is truly your friend, then nothing you can say will ruin this friendship against your will. Control your emotions, don’t let them control you.

2. Twinsoul
      July 29, 2014 at 3:45 pm

Sounds like me.

3. Be careful
      July 30, 2014 at 7:08 am

Be VERY careful. Yes Gravy has a point to say, tell them, but do be careful of doing it without regard. It is exactly what i did, and i lost my friend. Now i miss her and regret my actions, and i had some tiny signals i misinterpreted, and thanks to not thinking through the consequences of telling her, it cost me even being in her life. I would, had i known the outcome, have rather loved her and never had but still had a lifelong friend, than loved, still not had but lose such a wonderful woman from my life.
      So it is actually easier with women to men, men are far more forgiving and far more able to be friends still with no awkwardness. But do check i can’t list how, but ask or look online for advice on what signs then if you think it likely, take a chance. If not, just cherish what you do have because in a attempt to have more you could result in having nothing at all and that hurts a hell of a lot more.

4. @be careful
      July 30, 2014 at 5:48 pm

Please take this with the good intentions I am trying to convey… you need to stop obsessing. If this girl wanted to be in your life as your friend she would be. Period. If you happen to be the same poster who has had this issue for some time now, then I can’t help but imagine the vibe you gave out is what made things weird. I have had many excellent male friends in my life and never did non-platonic feelings unreciprocated ever cause drama or the end to friendships. If people value the friendship, they deal. Exes trying to be “friends” is different however IMO.

5. @Be careful
      July 31, 2014 at 12:23 am

Thinking doesn’t always lead you to a better decision. It can prevent you from taking risks and daring to live your life to the fullest.

6. agree with @be careful
      August 4, 2014 at 3:10 am

“I can’t help but imagine the vibe you gave out is what made things weird.”