• Setting you free …….

by  • July 18, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, Closure • 16 Comments

An unendurable torrent of pulsating disenchantment courses through the fibres of my being as the stubborn skin of denial becomes unvarnished by the tremendous light of truthful reality, exposing the loitering unconscious nuance of higher good denied.

Fostering fragile little bubbles of folly in the hope of nurturing precious and ingenuous morsels of delight and enchantment when overtures appear in the continuum of limitless distractions and complications has given birth to an infinite dance between reality and fantasy which carries on and on and on on the rhythm of the heart and mind exuding a purposelessly ruinous impetus which becomes insurmountable like a ghastly addiction with no resolve for the craving of the soul; only leading down a path of obtuse futility.

With unlimited amounts of love I unfold and untie the delicate compendium of links enclosing parts of you and me and preciously give all of it sacred wings to ascend into the unrestricted dominion of your surreptitiously caustic search and craving after fulfilment, happiness and joy.

The end …..

16 Responses to Setting you free …….

1. Rain
      July 18, 2014 at 11:49 am

Or, you know..You could just stop assuming you know everything, and actually talk TO her, instead of about her or at her. Things are not always as they seem. It’s OK to be wrong or to make a mistake. What’s not OK, is to let the embarrassment of such keep you from interacting with the people you love. Unconditional my ass…Unconditional so long as everybody thinks like you and believes as you do…I still love you, though… Just projecting, I’m sure..But sounds ridiculously like someone I know. Almost same writing style.

2. Rain
      July 18, 2014 at 11:56 am

Also….Telling the truth..Even if it’s a truth you don’t want to hear, does NOT make me ‘caustic’. Get over that bullshit. Truth is truth..Put on your big boy panties on and suck it up, for Christ’s sake.

3. Rain
      July 18, 2014 at 12:04 pm

Ugh..Put your big boy panties ON..I hate typing when I’m mad. I’m so angry at you. Why won’t you just talk to me? I miss you. You’re supposed to be my friend. Why are you treating me like this!!?

4. Laurie
      July 19, 2014 at 5:02 am

“I dislike opening scenes that you think are real, then the protagonist wakes up. It makes me feel cheated.”

5. Just projecting
      July 19, 2014 at 9:54 am

No matter how articulate you’re trying to express and justify it. You don’t make it better.

6. sea turtle
      July 19, 2014 at 1:50 pm

That was beautifully written …

7. Me
      July 20, 2014 at 2:21 am

@ Rain – I can confirm with certainty that you are not the main character in this story.
      @ Laurie – I share your feeling completely.
      @ Just projecting – Difficult to disagree.
      @ Sea turtle – Thank you.

8. 1 4 2
      July 20, 2014 at 3:07 am

It will always be a playful meow.

9. wth
      July 20, 2014 at 7:08 am

Whether you assume correctly or not, (that this letter is to you), some of these reactions to this letter seem so neck deep in drama, it’s no wonder there are issues. Over reaction to anonymity is massively repellant or at the very least, annoying. IF @Rain this guy is “your person”, WTF even deal with this? Co-dependency? Addicted to drama? Like mindgames? Anyone who illicits these kinds of reactions IS NOT HEALTHY. And if you don’t know the author, I feel bad for him because of all the projecting. This happened to me much of the time and my main reason for not writing letters anymore. Flame away.

10. the players
      July 20, 2014 at 12:25 pm

You should also put into consideration that authors could reply to their own letters…

11. ...or...
      July 20, 2014 at 12:33 pm

… that others could pretend to be someone else…

Everything is possible here.

12. lulz
      July 20, 2014 at 6:51 pm

Betwixt all of those words of “grandeur” lies an imagination found lacking and a conviction found wanting, for neither would resort to such banal conduct that is akin to a popinjay.

Also, I agree with @wth. People be trippin’, on the realz.

13. ^
      July 21, 2014 at 2:12 pm

Oh shut up you big whiner! Who the fuck cares what people write or what people respond with!? Its all nonsense anyway. No one knows if their person is here or not they are answering and writing for their own reasons and who are you to judge? You are no better than anyone here!! I can gaurntee you that.

14. wth
      July 22, 2014 at 5:46 am

@^ “who the fuck cares what people write”… uh yeah. Ironic much?

15. ^
      July 22, 2014 at 7:43 pm

Im really not sure whats ironic…

Some people just cant enjoy this site for what it is and feel the need to bring the drama. Shaking my damn head…

16. wth
      July 23, 2014 at 9:18 am

@^ dense too? You are doing the exact same thing by complaining about what I wrote. Get it now? If people can write whatever the fuck they want to write, then why “whine” or bitch yourself?