• I wish

by  • May 31, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 11 Comments

I wish the choices you made would have led to where you want to be. I think you are upset right now but what am I supposed to do? I can only act on what I know to be true. It’s not my fault you weren’t clear with your intentions or that you didn’t take action. I hope something good comes from this for you.

11 Responses to I wish

1. Twin
      May 31, 2014 at 1:12 pm

Classic “cop out” line. What am I supposed to do? Idk maybe have some compassion?

2. tricia
      May 31, 2014 at 4:24 pm

what do you know to be true?

3. P Twelve
      May 31, 2014 at 5:34 pm

How about you could have been clear about your intentions. That might have helped.

4. Gemini
      June 1, 2014 at 9:59 am

Though, you are not my ‘person’ and I am far removed from your situation, I can relate to it and I can – emphatically – say that it is what has changed me for the proverbial ‘better’ and is why I am where I am, today, in life. (Longest run-on-sentence ever, much?)

5. @author
      June 1, 2014 at 8:29 pm

What kind of action would you want to see? I’m just asking because I would be one of those guilty of not taking action in my own situation and now the whole thing is f@%cked up, including me.

6. author
      June 2, 2014 at 5:40 am

@twin-your comment is so sadly ironic you don’t even realize.

@P Twelve- who said I wasn’t?

7. author
      June 2, 2014 at 6:17 am

@@author-if you are here trying to understand strangers to help better yourself, you are putting in way more effort than he ever did.

@Gemini- True, you don’t know me, but congrats on your positive strides.

@Tricia- many things and much too complicated to put here.

8. twin
      June 2, 2014 at 10:56 am

Maybe intentions began as one thing…something simple…and ended up growing into something else.

9. @twin
      June 2, 2014 at 8:01 pm

Isn’t that the way it usually goes, though? 🙁

10. author
      June 2, 2014 at 8:13 pm

@twin, no idea what you are getting at.

11. @author
      June 2, 2014 at 10:25 pm

I think that @twin may be getting at a situation where one gets in touch with another (perhaps a friend from the past) only to find out that there is a lot in common between the two and certain feelings develop. It can be wonderful or distressing, depending on the situation.