• I Think I’ve Reached My Limit

by  • May 28, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 7 Comments

You’ve taken me for granted and treated me poorly. I think you think I’m giving you another chance. What gives you that idea? I can already see how this is going to play out.

I don’t need this.

I don’t have to talk to you.

I don’t have to give you my time.

Be thankful.

Be honest.

Or get lost.

7 Responses to I Think I’ve Reached My Limit

1. Mike
      May 29, 2014 at 7:42 am

Do give another chance. I wrote on here recently and your words have a strange echo to me, like it is what she may say to me. But i have been thankful, and i was honest. It was the honesty that cost me her, but i know this, if there is a love for whomsoever you direct that to, then give them the chance.
      If she gave me another chance i would just be grateful to have her near me, and be just whatever she wanted.
      In reality i will never be given that chance, but maybe you can give someone that chance. You do not have to give of your time but if you do then do they recognise your worth?
      I look at this in the way i see her and i would say-your time is worth more than money, more than words and is precious, time with you is a gift beyond measure.
      If he/she feels that for you, cherish the love they have and grant them a chance to prove it

2. Oh
      May 29, 2014 at 11:08 am

So you are giving them a chance? If they are thankful and honest??

3. The title of your post...
      May 29, 2014 at 11:26 am

…made me think. How often did I think “I Think I’ve Reached My Limit”. And then, I didn’t know from where and why came a power I did not expect. Suddenly there were opportunities I never expected. Suddenly everything changed. Who knows, maybe you will experience that too.

4. author
      May 30, 2014 at 5:45 am

@Mike, perhaps it would be healthier if you didn’t project your situation to others’ words. It feeds the imagination, not fact. I can tell by what you said and your letter that our situations are different. I am not angry at my person (for example) because they have feelings for me. I could actually say their feelings are the one thing I’m not upset about.

5. author
      May 30, 2014 at 5:48 am

@oh, reserve judgment for situations you are actually involved in please.

@title, been there, done that. It’s more along the lines of self-preservation and not tolerating abuse.

6. Oh
      May 30, 2014 at 3:23 pm

Whoa, calm down. Judgements? I was asking you a question. Let me change a few things and see if it comes off different…

So you would give them a chance if they were thankful and honest?

7. author
      May 30, 2014 at 6:44 pm

@oh- OK, that makes more sense, sorry.

I don’t think we are talking about the same type of chance.