• If you’re still not satisfied

by  • May 27, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 9 Comments

It’s not my problem. Get over yourself. You telling me your parameters after I tell you to leave me be is futile no? I’ve been through this. Already accepted it. You treating me the way you did helped the process along. So thanks for that. Have regrets? Not my problem either. I don’t have regrets. I didn’t treat you carelessly. It’s not that I don’t care, it’s just that I’m conditioned to not expect anything good from caring about you specifically. So do or don’t. Come or go. I’m just desensitized. You can’t hurt me anymore if I feel nothing for you. Every negative thing you say or do just adds to the nothingness of it all. So do what you want. I’m good.

9 Responses to If you’re still not satisfied

1. U
      May 28, 2014 at 1:25 am

Sounds like you, if it is then, you need to learn to fess up to issues, learn that man as his very best is still human. You need to get over yourself darling and grow the hell up.
      You hid behind a wall of indifference and ‘extrovertism’ to prove to yourself that you are over people, when layer upon layer of pain is stacked in your mind, that ends up coming out in ulcers,insomnia, sucide tendencies and stress headaches.

2. I know this.
      May 28, 2014 at 5:54 am

Doing and thinking the same.

3. author
      May 28, 2014 at 11:34 am

@U – my person and I speak in the real world, I am a female, and perhaps what you are saying should be relayed to them instead of me. Lashing out blindly is not healthy for you, me, or this place where we are supposed to feel safe.

@I know this – I guess you are either empathizing or thinking I’m your person?

4. I'm done
      May 28, 2014 at 4:32 pm

@ U
      Sounds like me too, but, you don’t see me dumping a shitload on strangers.
      I see many things here that I could have written or said myself, but, I didn’t come here to re-connect with anyone or to argue with strangers who believe I’m their person. If someone has a problem with me they should deal with it in the real world and not hiding behind a screen like cowards.

@ Author
      It’s like you read my mind.
      That’s exactly how I feel.
      Thanks for your words hopefully somebody somewhere would finally get it.

5. author
      May 29, 2014 at 11:21 am

@I’m done – I’m happy this helped you.

@U- unsolicited advice? No one wants to be told “What they should be doing”. You either accept a person or you don’t. You either accept how a person treats you or you move on. If you think they need to change to please you, it’s you who needs to “change”. <—-does that feel good to have someone tell you "what to do"?

And honestly, I don't know if your person is here dealing with all this passive aggressiveness from you, but my advice to them would be to walk away. This is toxic.

6. I know
      May 30, 2014 at 3:07 am

No, I was just empathizing. There was a time when I assumed that letters were from my person (and directed to me). Not so much anymore.

7. oh
      May 31, 2014 at 11:06 pm

@AUTHOR Where are you from?

8. @author
      May 31, 2014 at 11:15 pm

In American English, it’s common to append “right?” instead of “NO” to the end of statements to turn them into questions.

9. author
      June 2, 2014 at 5:35 am

@@author/oh, Way too much overanalyzation going on here, am I right? It doesn’t matter where I’m from unless you’re reading into things that are of no consequence to you.