• Hope

by  • May 25, 2014 • * Safe for Work * • 16 Comments

Can you love two people? Is it even possible. Perhaps you can, but I believe that you cannot be IN LOVE with two people.

16 Responses to Hope

1. author
      May 25, 2014 at 6:05 pm

there are many forms of love..
      being in love is only for one. you can love someone but being in love is the true love

2. So
      May 25, 2014 at 7:30 pm

Dear author you’re not with your true love then?

3. Twin Soul
      May 25, 2014 at 9:46 pm

You can only be in love with one. The other you just love. Care for. Being in love is the true love as you say. That is correct

4. well
      May 25, 2014 at 10:02 pm

Being in love is all about chemistry. Some say true love is what may or may not come afterwards.

5. agree
      May 26, 2014 at 4:00 am

There are different types of love. You can love your family, your friends, your children… Sometimes friendship turns into a relationship and sometimes you call it love. But these types of love are different to the love you feel for one special person, which cannot be replaced by someone else you have sympathies for.

6. T
      May 26, 2014 at 5:02 am

I’ve been asking myself exactly that question recently. I’m not sure that you can truly be ‘in love’ with two people, but I wonder if you find yourself in the position of having to decide which person of two you are actually ‘in love’ with … what exactly do you do once you’ve figured it out? Because for me more to the point is: can you continue to be with someone when you’re ‘in love’ with someone else?

7. wishful dreamer
      May 26, 2014 at 6:15 am

It’s true, it’s not possible to be in Love with two very different people, however it is in my opinion very possible to have “Crushes” on two very different people. =/ believe me, it’s like choosing Chocolate or Vanilla..one’s rich and dark, the other creamy and just as sweet. =3

8. Wishful dreamer
      May 26, 2014 at 6:17 am

You see, I’ve been stuck in this situation recently, and you can Certainly believe it’s not that easy!

9. IMO
      May 26, 2014 at 9:01 am

One should not say “I love you” unless it is meant as being in love.
      Yes, love has many forms and many shapes and people say it all the time.
      Love this, love that, love you, blah blah and in the end it means nothing
      but I like or I enjoy.
      I love you is special to me and my vocabulary and when i say it, it means
      something – at least to me.
      Sadly not so much to others with this “I love you” being so carelessly
      overused. Caring…that’s another topic all together.
      Yes, many loves out there, yes only One it really applies to.

10. experience
      May 26, 2014 at 9:31 am

My experience is that it’s impossible. Unfortunately I have been in love with someone not suited for me, while loving someone great for me. I wish it were easy to just stop thinking of one while moving on with another. I do love the person I am with very much. I think it has more to do with not ever being truly over the first person – even if they are not in my life.

11. B
      May 26, 2014 at 2:11 pm

In love is an infatuation stage, that precedes real love. In fact never make a life decision when you are in this chemistry like state. It is the cause of many a divorce, for when it wears out, and reality kicks in and you may find out that you are not compatible and that, you were just blinded by hormones.

12. @T
      May 26, 2014 at 3:23 pm

It took me almost fifteen years of trying until I figured out that there is no point in trying the impossible – in short – if you are in love with someone else, ‘love’ alone will never be enough.

13. in my experience
      May 27, 2014 at 2:00 am

It’s no good idea to move on with another as long as you are not over the first person.

14. True Love
      May 27, 2014 at 3:22 pm

The truth is, we have all been “in love” at sometime or another in our lives but not many ever really find The True love. Not the one that makes him feel good about himself for himself, but the one you make your partner feel loved, comforted and safe. You want to be there for her, for the rest of her days, comforting them, caring for them, wanting and sharing everything with them because you deeply and sincerely love and care. That kind of person where you not only want to just “fuck them” but to commit to them,and make them the best half of you. This real love is lasting.. The Infatuation kind may fade almost as quickly as it appeared, and the person out of your life so fast. You wonder what happened???? ( Well, the chemicals died, that’s what)

15. @true love
      May 27, 2014 at 7:33 pm

The chemicals… lol

16. @true love
      May 30, 2014 at 4:48 pm

To each their own believes
      Some are happy with loving others
      Some are happy as long as they are loved
      And then some, like myself, consider a balance of both ‘true’ love.
      And speaking of let’s be honest…so what is it you do on the side to compensate for the loss …

Ahhh and btw… Nothing wrong with passion and a healthy sexdrive … You know that thing some call infatuation :p