• One Eye Open

by  • May 23, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, Love - Pure and Simple • 13 Comments

I miss you. I wish I could talk to you..and you talk to me. I still love you. I hope you are well and happy. Take care and best wishes.

13 Responses to One Eye Open

1. I wish too, BbdL
      May 23, 2014 at 12:31 pm

I wish this was somehow aimed at me, I know it’s not.

2. G
      May 23, 2014 at 4:47 pm

No reply.

3. Are you the girl
      May 25, 2014 at 3:43 am

Who hung the moon?

4. Author
      May 25, 2014 at 9:53 am

I’m not sure what any of you mean by your comments.
      @first commenter- I know the feeling. I’m not sure what Bbdl means and I can only assume that it was a clue for your person.
      @Are you- care to elaborate a bit more?
      @G…?

5. Kathy
      May 26, 2014 at 12:34 am

To the Author, Godspeed to you in healing or whatever is necessary to make your words heard to your intended person.They are sweet words.

6. Lyttmab
      May 26, 2014 at 7:05 pm

I feel in my heart this is you. Give me a sign. God, I miss you.

7. Author
      May 26, 2014 at 7:52 pm

@Kathy- Thank you for the optimistic sentiments but unfortunately they are quite wasted on my letter. The intended recipient avoids me as if I were the plague…maybe I am..I don’t know. The words would most likely fall on deaf ears just a sufficiently they have the eyes. This is the last time I speak of or “to” the intended recipient. Thanks again, Kathy and may you find happiness in all your days.

8. Observer
      May 27, 2014 at 8:41 am

I’m just an observer but it seems like this special person made an impact on you significantly. Don’t let your person get away and move on if you still love him/her. Trust me you will regret it. I had the chance of a lifetime with this woman and let her get away. Now I’m stuck in a loveless, dull marriage that we both want out of. It’s been 12 years and I still miss this one woman who had my heart for just a short time. She walked away and came back when it was too late. I should’ve never allowed her to walk away. Reach out to your person. Do it before it’s too late. What’s stopping you?

9. Bbdl means
      May 27, 2014 at 3:01 pm

It means baby doll. Someone use to call me that in text.

10. Author
      May 27, 2014 at 3:09 pm

@Lyttmab- probably not your person. (See my other replies)
      @Observer- very similar situation. They ignore my attempts at contact. Its pretty clear that they have no desire to speak to me or hear from me so I will not reach out to them directly or even anonymously anymore.
      Thanks everyone. Take care and best wishes to you all.

11. Author
      May 27, 2014 at 7:25 pm

@Bbdl- sorry, I dont think I have ever used bbdl before. Maybe the words baby doll but…not often. I am female as well.

12. Kathy
      May 27, 2014 at 8:16 pm

To Author: This is so eerily familiar.Your words and how you write, reminds me of someone I knew years back.If it were myself, and that person, and our complicated situation:I wouldn’t ignore their attempts at contact.But I am also the plague in that situation, and unfortunately understand all to well how you must be feeling.Godspeed in the healing.I too live with an undeniable heartbreak, and wish I could speak with my person too.Best wishes…..

13. Author
      May 27, 2014 at 10:00 pm

@Kathy The only Kathys I know, I am still in contact with. Thanks again and same to you.