• Blowin in the wind

by  • May 5, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, Sorry • 10 Comments

More or less just honest vents exercising the first amendment. I think I have stayed within the level of politeness though. Not even comparable to whatever your mind can conjure up at times. Regardless, want you to know I do understand why you do what you do. Still tough pill to swallow though. Understanding and accepting doesn’t always happen concurrently. Of course as a fellow human lacking superpowers, my mind struggled to accept and the first reaction was to reject at all costs, just like yours. Time is probably the best medicine in cases such as these.

10 Responses to Blowin in the wind

1. M73
      May 5, 2014 at 5:35 pm

What exactly is the case you speak of. Please do tell.

2. Twin Soul
      May 5, 2014 at 7:14 pm

What do they do and why is it tough to swallow? In my situation, I disappear when I see things that make me have feelings of jealousy. I don’t get jealous. I’m poly amorous. However, this one person turns me into an insane green eyed monster. I want no one else. Ever. Goodluck friend. Maybe time will heal or maybe complacency will destroy a love

3. Oh
      May 5, 2014 at 8:40 pm

🙂

4. And now you know
      May 6, 2014 at 2:56 pm

exactly how I felt.

I mean really. Is this not the most amazing case of Karma you have ever witnessed?

It’s straight up spooky.

You were repaid exactly what you dished out. In record time, as I understand.

5. A-
      May 6, 2014 at 6:06 pm

Agreed M73- author, what is this that you speak of?

6. Play a song for me
      May 6, 2014 at 11:10 pm

The title got me. Love this song. I’m not your person, but I think I’m on the opposite end of your situation. The “reject at all costs” philosophy can be a difficult one. It can breed resentment and allow one’s imagination to run wild when considering “why”. It can make one question many things. I agree with the politeness aspect to an extent. One can only do so much curtsying and genuflecting while the bus is about to pull away, so to speak. This was my problem – I pushed too hard, and became frustrated and did some rejecting. Then you get criticized for being selfish and for only being out for yourself, even though the objective is not about me, or them, but about “it”. “It” which is greater than our individual needs. “Okay, fine…” is my response. “Let’s go sniff flowers while the bus doors slam closed.” Anyway, good luck, author.

7. While we're on this subject
      May 7, 2014 at 2:00 pm

Maybe they had a problem with your lifestyle. I don’t blame them in the least.
      That doesn’t seem to be hard to swallow in any sense of the definition.
      What your mind conjures up is not what any sane man would find appealing.

Just exercising my first amendment rights.

Polyamory (from Greek ???? poly, “many, several”, and Latin amor, “love”) is the practice, desire, or acceptance of having more than one intimate relationship at a time with the knowledge and consent of everyone involved. It is distinct from Swinging (which emphasizes sex with others as merely recreational) and may or may not include polysexuality (attraction towards multiple genders and/or sexes).
      Polyamory, often abbreviated as poly, is often described as “consensual, ethical, and responsible non-monogamy.” The word is sometimes used in a broader sense to refer to sexual or romantic relationships that are not sexually exclusive, though there is disagreement on how broadly it applies; an emphasis on ethics, honesty, and transparency all around is widely regarded as the crucial defining characteristic.

8. Twin Soul
      May 8, 2014 at 2:59 pm

@WHILE WERE ON THIS SUBJECT How Bold of you to assume anyone has an issue with me being poly. I am not the author of this piece and was stating what I am going through in hope of encouraging someone to feel better. Dr. .Douchebag. STFU and go analyze someone else. I am completely fine with who I am. So BYE FELICIA!

9. author
      May 8, 2014 at 9:02 pm

Well I foresaw these inquiries. Hence the title.
      The answer my friends, is blowing in the wind…. …

Polyamory? Hmm don’t think it got anywhere close. Probably stopped at sentimentality of some sort. I was talking to myself, and I somehow got in too deep. This realisation pisses me off every. single. day. I’ve never been so damaged in the matters of the heart. Not having an actual conversation/life updates to hold onto makes it a little easier to move on though, at least for me, in a sense. So I would like to thank my friend for that.
      I give up. These two walls are invisible and therefore indestructible. Fear wins. K.O. once and for all.

Seen a shootin’ star tonight
      And I thought of you
      Simple twist of fate
      Series of Dreams
      See the man with the stage fright
      Tangled up in blue
      Just like a woman
      From desolation row
      The times they are a changing
      It ain’t me babe
      Things have changed
      May you stay forever young
      If you see her say hello
      Dragon clouds so high above
      Feel like I’m knockin’ on heaven’s door
      Don’t think twice, it’s all right
      You’re a big girl now.

10. play a song for me
      May 9, 2014 at 10:58 pm

You don’t have ‘To Ramona’ on the list…

I’ve heard you say many times
      that you’te better than no one
      and that no one is better than you
      If you really believe that
      You know you have nothing to win
      And nothing to lose
      From fixtures and forces and friends
      Your sorrow does stem
      That hype you and type you
      Making you feel
      That you must be exactly like them